It irks the Danish landsholdsangriber Kasper Dolberg to Ajax did not manage to use a great ascendancy in the first of two Champions League-first knockout round against Real Madrid, which ended up winning 2-1 in Amsterdam.
Dolberg even had a great opportunity to equalize for 2-2, but like several teammates he lacked sharpness.
- We should definitely have had more. We played mega good in the first half and in the second half.
There were the better, but I felt that we had control on them, but they got two chances and scored twice, " says Kasper Dolberg to TV3 Sport.
He has however not given up hope of advancement to the quarterfinals, although the terms have become more difficult.
- For the second leg, we must take that we showed today. We played well and we created a part the chances and should have scored more goals. We must take it and go all in, says the dane.
He was first switched into the 73. minute at the post at 0-1, but still managed to make themselves noticed.
He was among other things, illegally slowed down by Sergio Ramos, who sustained a yellow card and thus have the quarantine to the second leg. Dolberg was aware that Ramos was in the karantænefare.
- I had been told by Klaas-Jan Huntelaar just before I had to run up a little at Ramos, because he could get the quarantine, " says Dolberg.
With the story is, of course, that a wily Ramos is more than aware that he with the quarantined managed will be completely cleansed of yellow cards for the quarter-finals if Real Madrid would qualify.
From his place on the bench in the first half could then see his team get annulled a goal for offside, after videodommersystemet WAS helped referee Damir Skomina to see the situation from the right angle.
- This time it was not so nice, we think there was a goal. But I have not seen the situation again, so if that was offside, of course it is fair, " says Kasper Dolberg.
Dusan Tadic was in the offside and interfering with Thibaut Courtois, as the Real Madrid goalkeeper fought for the ball after a corner kick. A short moment after the episode lay the ball into the net.
- I think it was the right judgment. In the situation I felt that there could be offside on Tadic.
- he Had not been there, I would have grabbed the ball. Luckily we had WAS, for otherwise it was never been convicted, says Courtois according to the BBC.
Sports and Games Agent-the wife plays havoc with his career
Sports and Games the Legend's incredible life: Stabs, strip, porn, and prison!
Sports and Games Battle between the two: How to determine the gold