One or more unknown perpetrators have on the night of Sunday, been at the game on Brandholms All in Rødovre.
Here are 20 cars had slashed their tires up.
- It is a citizen who discovers it. There is a form of seriehærværk. Now we are investigating about, you can find clues, tells vagtchef Thomas Christensen from Copenhagen is Ranked the Police.
Extra Magazine's man on the spot tells, that some cars just have been cut a single deck up, while others have been piling two or three decks up.
Flemming 'Flæske' Vangskov is Sunday at noon in full swing with the jack and spare tyres. His bus has been cut three decks up.
- My driver called me half an hour ago. She had been beaten up by the neighbor, and they had seen that my bus was standing with three flat tires, he says 12 o'clock.
- I hear that there are twenty others, so I'm not the only one who is upset about it.
the Bus will be already Monday morning off and running with school children, so Flemming 'Flæske' Vangskov have had to find a quick solution.
- I have been out and retrieve the three spare tyres with a colleague, and so I have been out with a jack, for the need to run early in the morning, so now I am standing in a parking lot and change tires, he notes.
- do you Have insurance that covers it?
- No, I have not. The deductibles on such a erhvervsbil is 10,000 dollars, so it is not the money to. It's just that the pay off at the box and move on.
Flemming 'Flæske' Vangskov had to borrow the spare tyres of his colleagues to get the bus running. Photo: Kenneth Meyer.
A new deck to Flemming 'Flæske' Vangskovs bus stand in about a thousand crowns, and those he must have three plus hours to change the tires.
- So you are quickly up in the 4000 crowns, he notes.
the Police received notification at nine o'clock on Sunday morning, and they reckon that it happened between Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
Despite that the police have been out on site and investigate the incident, they will very much like to have the public help.
- It is probably the most, if anyone has seen anything in the course of the evening or night, says vagtchefen.
Have you seen something, you can contact Copenhagen is Ranked the Police on telephone 114.