Jason Watts's son, Noah Watt, has been forced to withdraw from the world in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo, where the talented young dane should pair up with compatriot Kevin Rossel.
The writing team, as the two danes are representing in a press release.
Noah Watts (the tv) should give up the makkerskabet with Kevin Rossel. Photo: Dyhr Media.
Noah Watts to cancel the prestigious race happens as a direct consequence of the effects of covid-19. It tells Jason Watt for the Extra Magazine.
- We have had some sponsors who have had to withdraw, and it has cost me a part of the season, said Jason Watts.
Just a lack of money to cover the family's costs has been a big barrier for Jason Watt and family. It told the former race car driver very openly and honestly back in may, where he acknowledged that the family was on the arse.
See also: Honest Watts: - We are on your ass
the Family's economic situation, however, has not been of paramount importance that the son had to withdraw from the race.
- It was a single sponsor thing and user fees. But it's now more about the sponsors, who have had to withdraw, as I have mentioned. You can't pull it all out of the household budget, says Jason Watt.
Now waits for a longer break from the racetrack for 17-year-old Noah Watts. In turn, assures Jason Watt, that the son will come stronger back than ever before.
- Now he takes a year on the bench, and then we save what that might be until next year. We choose to stack anything on the legs for next year, so we are going out for the full music to a whole season over the entire year, sounds the optimistic words from Jason Watt.
- But how did Noah it really even with that he had to withdraw from the race?
- He is of course annoyed, but he has a full understanding of the circumstances. Actually, I think that he takes it with a lofty calm, and he's pretty cool about it. When he gets shut out of a race car again, so is he just so much more switched on to the time it will I promise you, finish the Watt.
Kevin Rossel is vexed that he is not going to be run with Noah Watts.
- I had looked forward to running with a stortalent Noah Watts in a danskerbil, so it is too bad, but we all know how much that has happened in the course of this year, he says the press release.
While the Noah Watts is referred to the tilskuerrollen in the coming time, can Kevin Rossel rejoice that he instead gets the Italian Alberto di Folco as mate when the season kicks off with the Super Trofeo.
See also: Magnussens neck muscles working overtime in busy season
See also: the Blood flowed: Shot in the head cost expensive
See also: Beats the record: Serving the 816 million dollars