HERNING (Dagbladet): Already tonight is the new battle for håndballgutta in the world cup against Chile. Yesterday won the Uk 34-24 against Austria and took the energy a third straight victory without major problems.
One as on the other hand wanted to cause problems for Norway, was Austria's goalkeeper Nikola Marinovic. He saved only two of the 13 endings, and was shot in the lower of the Norwegian boys. Marinovic is a superveteran and VMs oldest playing with his 42 years. The observant tv viewer also noticed that the goalkeeper was in the goal with glasses.Critical to the VM-extension
For about seven years ago I had an injury on the eye. Then I started to play with the glasses for protection. And glasses are just been. Now I am unable to take them off. I need to train and play with them. I have become very accustomed to playing like that. It is both protection and it's become a image for me, " says Mariovic to the Newspaper.Moors of Norway
In the evening to Austria out against the world cup hosts from Denmark. And a sensational austrian points, can help the Uk on the way forward before gruppefinalen Norway-Denmark on Thursday night.
- Now (in the evening) waiting an equally tough task against Denmark. The danes are no shuttlecock for us, " says Marinovic ironic.
- How do you rate Norway against Denmark?
Denmark has very much quality, and an enormous width in the squad. At the same time, Norway has perhaps an equally strong "first-seven is rolled". Norway has a good chance to medal - and I cheer actually in Norway. The last few months I have played on teams with Kristian Bjørnsen (HSG Wetzlar), says the goalkeeper.
- How did you experienced the battle against Norway?
- It is really a good game with a lot of pace. We meet one of the best teams in the world and it becomes difficult for us, " says Marinovic.Spillerbørs: 8, and the stock exchange after the blockbuster Big favourites
Norway is big favorites before the Chile match tonight, and the match should basically be a clean transportetappe before the battle mother Denmark on Thursday.
- We must not think too far ahead. I am looking forward extremely to Denmark-the match, but first must the focus be on Chile. It is a challenging battle with a team who plays the offbeat, " says Sander Sagosen to the Newspaper.
Norway has won with 10, 19 and 10 goals in the world cup-the introduction. Bjarte Myrhol think it may be positive before continuing
- We notice when we're sitting on the bench and win by ten goals, then we use less effort, both physically and mentally than in regular battles. It can be something we must have with us in the future, " says Myrhol to the Newspaper.
the Norway - Chile is shown on TV3 at 18.30 in the evening. Norway and Denmark tops the group C with six points.
The last match in the group stage is played just between the top sides, Thursday at 20.30.Disclose sykdomsdrama: - Then could it all gone to hell