Here are 21 car dealers you should suit you.
It shows the ”Black list” that konsumenttidningen råd & Rön.
– It seems to be a bit of a rövarbransch, " says Malin Olsson on the magazine.
It is a well-known deformation. Ordinary consumers are fooled by the halvskumma dealers, and will be standing with defective cars or cars that does not work. And even if most of the dealerships will be carried out completely without drama, there are several dealers who do not at all behave themselves.
– I would like to say that there are many if feels sneaky. Partly because they are recurrent and on the other, they make themselves impossible to get hold of when the consumer tries to get hold of them, " says Malin Olsson, who compiled the blacklist of the råd & Rön. A third and important reason that parts of the automotive sector seems to be a rövarbransch is that we can see how some companies go bankrupt and re-emerges not only once, but again, and again – with a range of notifications.
the Black list is the magazine's list of companies that you as a consumer should avoid. They are businesses that do not comply with the consumer complaints board decision about how disputes with clients should be solved. Within the category of engine it is primarily the dealer that is the rogue and in most cases, the dispute at the begbilsköp.
– It is often about second-hand cars and many times they are more or less trafikfarliga. But merchants think that they are tipptopp and that everything is the buyers 'fault," says Malin Olsson.
Lies, errors and loss of parts
When it comes to the disputes as relating to it all from the lack of winter tires that the vehicles are flawed. The latest Black list published now applies to the cases where consumer complaints have left the recommendation in the first half of 2015 – but where the business has not followed this. So what comes to disputes? In an example, type the ARN:
”Neither AC:n, the turbo or spjälhuset worked on the car, which had cost 9 900 sek. ARN recommends Autocenter in Örebro AB to make a reduction of the price of 8 000 sek.”
" It is a mistake by us and it is not fun to end up on this list at all. We may take this as a bitter lesson, but it feels terrible – it should have been better than what it has been made, the answer at Autocenter in Örebro, sweden, when the Aftonbladet Car calling.
Two other examples with the dealer who is recurring on the Black list, where the BOARD recommended a compensation or to the customer to get cancel the purchase comes from Karlstad, Autlegend and Your Workshop in Karlstad, sweden. In the former case, the board recommended that the Autolegend is to stand for a recommendation, which they have not done – in the second case it is worse.
”After the purchase of the car was discovered a variety of defects, including leaks at the steering gear and the rusty and fusklagade thresholds. ARN recommend Your Workshop in Karlstad AB to allow the consumer to cancel the purchase.” Aftonbladet Bil has sought both the dealers – but none of them want to talk.
the Right in four cases out of ten,
According to the ARN, you had consumers the right in four of ten cases and in 82% of cases, followed the companies to the board's recommendation. And the companies that did not make it – they will find you in the list below.
■ ■ ■ you Have the news to Aftonbladet Car? E-mail your tips here.
the Black list engine February 2016
● Anna Bilcenter – Botkyrka
● Auto Bankeryd Center – Jönköping
● Autocenter in Hässleholm Hässleholm
● Autocenter in Örebro – Örebro (recurring)
● Autolegend – Karlstad (recurring)
● Bilhuset in Tumba – Botkyrka
● Biltorget in Gothenburg – Gothenburg, sweden
● Carprice.se – Estonia
● Your Workshop in Karlstad AB – Karlstad (recurring)
● Hacksta Bilcenter.
● J. S Bilcentrum in Gothenburg limited Partnership – Gothenburg, sweden
● K. Hagberg with a sole proprietorship, Bilcompaniett – Stockholm, sweden
● Mek1 Motorcykles AB – Lidköping
● MT Autohaus AB (formerly MT Begparts AB) – Partille
● Smedjevakens Vulkcentral AB – Smedjebacken
● Speedparts Sweden AB – Uddevalla
● St Eriks Sales AB – Stockholm, sweden
● Swedish Fordonskonsult AB – Mora
● Swedish Bilagenten AB – Lidingö
● T Car & Body – Karlskoga
● TC Car & Leisure – sankt-peterburg
● Tyrelia.Com Firm Vannetukku FI OY – Finland
● X Trading – Ljusdal
● Östauto AB – Järfälla
in Total there are 21 car dealers, 2 motorcykelhandlare, 2 tillbehörshandlare, 1 car rental company, 1 workshop and 1 bilvärderingstjänst on motorsegmentet of the Black List.
Source: General complaints\\u002FRåd & Findings