Since Jaleh Tavakoli shared drabsvideoen of the executions of the Danish Louisa Vestager Jespersen and Norwegian Maren Ueland, she had probably not imagined the consequences it would have for the controversial blogger.
last week, it emerged that Jaleh Tavakoli was one of the 12 persons who had been charged with sharing the video - a crime whose maximum sentence is up to three years in prison.
Thursday sounds that she is now in danger of getting stripped of his seven-year-old foster daughter.
'We estimate that In not, having regard to the above charge, have the requisite quality to have the children in residential care, why socialtilsynet involve your approval as a generally approved foster home', it said, among other things, in a letter from the national board of social services, as Jaleh Tavakoli and her husband received on Wednesday.
A message, which naturally has aroused great emotions in plejemoderen.
- It is my worst nightmare which has become reality. It has not gone up for me yet, says Jaleh Tavakoli to Ekstra Bladet.
- They take not the child's best interests. They argue how terrible it will be if the child at some point will be confronted with, what I've done, but ... first, it is hypothetical, and secondly, I didn't know that I did something illegal by sharing the video and I shared it not to be evil, she continues.
- It is a dobbeltpres. Let us say that I was punished for it here - what has this so with the rest of the family to do? Why must they mix into it here? We have not to do with a legal system that punishes the individual and not an innocent child, sounds the on.
At the Children and the Ministry of social affairs should you relate is different to the letter from the Socialtilsynet.
'If Socialtilsynet after a comprehensive assessment of the situation in plejefamilien estimates that plejefamilien no longer have the necessary quality, they can make the decision on the strengthened supervision, injunctive relief to correct the conditions or that the authorisation is to cease', informs the ministry in an email to Ekstra Bladet.
'When Socialtilsynet take decisions, they must under all circumstances observe the administrative rules on the hearing of parties m.v.', write it along and adds:
'So far as the ministry is informed, has Socialtilsynet just sent a varslingsbrev and therefore not yet taken a decision in the case'.
The interpretation provides Jaleh Tavakoli, however, not much.
- They say that it is not a real decision. But anyway - anyone who has read the letter, can infer that almost says: 'You have no chance. You can just as well drop it'. It says: 'Even if we did an assessment, and you were perfect in all areas, it would not be possible for you to keep the child'. It is actually, says Jaleh Tavakoli.
- Our foster daughter is the most amazing man that I never would have been in addition. Along with our second child it is the best thing that has happened to me, ends Jaleh Tavakoli.
Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a comment from Socialtilsynet, but they are not returned at our request.