Right now have Martin Braithwaite great success in Leganés in the Spanish La Liga. The delicate form, he might very appropriate to use as its very own salgsturné on the big european fodboldscene.
To stay as a hireling in Leganés is on borrowed time. The rental agreement expires this summer, and the prospects to continue is not big.
- Leganés has no purchase on me. I am very happy to be in the club, but do not think it is a place I come to to continue, because they probably can't pay the transfer fee for me, says Martin Braithwaite to Ekstra Bladet.
What's going to happen, he does not know. For him, summer is far away. Right now, he enjoys the positive vibrations in the Spanish. He has scored against both Real Madrid and Barcelona, and has in truth contributed to the small club south of the capital Madrid by eight points distance, is in the process of securing yet another season of the Spanish superliga.
- I would like to have a bit more stability with regards to my fodboldfremtid. Find a club where I can play for a longer time. Not least for the family's sake. I have three children of nine, eight and three. They've coped with the move to Spain absolutely unique, he explains.
Martin Braithwaite has a great success in Leganés, where he has scored four goals in 12 matches for the club. Here exults after scoring against Rayo Vallecano. Photo: Rodrigo Jimenez, Ritzau Scanpix.
But the future is definitely not in Middlesbrough, where he otherwise has a contract to 2021.
- I'm not coming back to Middlesbrough. I can't see, for me, says he.
Now is the combination of Braithwaite and Middlesbrough also a completely wrong match, when cheftræneren called Tony Pulis.
- The project, I was introduced to in Middlesbrough, changed completely when Pulis came to the. He has a strange way of playing football. The team plays defensively with long balls. It is very kick and rush. It fits not so good to me.
- It is also the explanation as to why I haven't played much in Middlesbrough, but I grumbled me never. I worked hard and tried to maintain the good mood every day on the training field.
- Therefore, I can also only shake his head over the stories that came forward that I was a brokkehoved. I was in no ways says Martin Braithwaite.
Adversity in Middlesbrough have also been educational for the 27-year-old striker, who is noted for four scores in 12 matches for the Leganés.
Regardless of how negative things seem, it's all about working hard and be positive. All of a sudden you get a new chance. A possibility, where things can change rapidly. The chance I got in Leganés, where I thrive, but I also know that there is probably something new for the summer, he explains.
the national Coach Åge Hareide and his assistant, Jon Dahl Tomasson was in Spain 16. January, where they saw the Martin Braithwaite in matchvinderrollen against Real Madrid in the Spanish cup.
Since they have followed the attacker's impressive accomplishments in the first almost three months of 2019. And especially Jon Dahl Tomasson is impressed by what he has seen.
- It was a little unbelievable, what Martin accomplished in the match against Real Madrid. Yes, in fact, what he has delivered since. Especially because he came from a situation in Middlesbrough, where he played very much. He has taken Spain by storm and is a type that fits really well to the Spanish league, believes Jon Dahl Tomasson and elaborates:
- He entered directly into the Leganés’ crew and was a reinforcement from day one. He has been adept at playing in small spaces and is good at utilizing his speed. With us he can play all four of the front seats. It is a great advantage to have such a player in his squad, says he.
Hareide had any been the Kosovo battle in addition to