Tickets to the matches, a concert with Luke Graham and musicals at The New Theatre.
these are some of the gifts, as employees of Statistics Denmark has received from the company Geomatic. It writes Politiken.
Over seven years, has a handful of employees received more than 30 gifts, concert tickets and dinners from the data and research firm.
It displays a access to documents Politiken has obtained emails between Geomatic and the state authority.
The employees in the period from 2009 up to and including 2015 received gifts such as dinners, concerts, an annual card for Tivoli and more curious gifts like halloween costumes and kagegilde at the patisserie La Glace in Copenhagen.
Statistics Denmark is aware of the case after the newspaper Politiken's request for access. Statistics denmark concludes that the rules for public sector employees ' receipt of gifts is exceeded.
OVERVIEW: See a list of gaveregnen
In the course of seven years received a handful of employees in Statistics Denmark gifts from the data and research firm Geomatic.
It has Politiken revealed after a access to emails between Geomatic and Statistics Denmark.
here you can See what the employees received according to the Danish Statistics:
* Five prizes besående of a guldvask for a car.
* Two bottles of wine.
* Six whisky glass.
* Two bottles of wine.
* season tickets for a car.
* A dinner for two at Geomatic as well as two concert tickets.
* A kagegilde with lectures on the patisserie La Glace.
* A participation with the companion of the ten-year anniversary party at Geomatic.
* A dinner and ticket to the musical.
* A dinner with a companion and tickets to the concert.
* Participation in a course in vinsmagningsteknik.
* Participation in a fodboldlandskamp in Denmark with the guest.
* A prize of two season tickets to the amusement park.
* A prize with a course in vinsmagningsteknik.
* entered into an agreement to exchange a prize of two season tickets to the amusement park with a go-karting event.
* A premium with participation in a klatrearrangement.
* A service check on the bike.
* Participation in the dinner and subsequent musical companion.
* Participation in the above go-karting event.
* An optional fastelavnskostume from BR.
* A snow shovel.
* A prize for an event at the pastry shop La Glace (but no participation).
Sources: Statistics Denmark and the Politiken.read more Close
Carsten Zangenberg, who is the department director for communications and sales Statistics Denmark, call matter is critical.
- It is one of the most drønærgerlige and critical cases I have had in my over 20 year career in Statistics Denmark.
- the Events of Geomatic, in restaurants, in theatres and at other places indicates a relationship that has been too close, he says to Politiken.
Statistics Denmark, says in a message to all of the talk about the 24 case. According to afdelingsdirektøren is that in most cases, talking about the premiums that are received in connection with the Geomatics julekalendere.
the Case has been investigated internally by the Statistics Denmark. Conclusion according to the afdelingsdirektøren, that there have not been any kinds of benefits or advantages in relation to Geomatic.
He also says that Statistics Denmark has taken the personnel actions. In one case, whether the case also has a criminal character.
the Newspaper has shared the material with several legal experts, who all look at the matter with great seriousness.
a Professor of criminal law Jørn Vestergaard, University of Copenhagen, says to Politiken that the pattern after the present account, is quite wild.
- There has apparently been talk of systematic lubricant, which at least partly have been in an order of magnitude, which was clearly on the wrong side of the rules, he says.
Geomatic since 2003 purchased data on citizens by Statistics Denmark. These data form the core of a product, which identifies the danes down to small geographical areas.
Geomatic believe not to have acted in breach of some rules, because the company, among other things, I believe that there is less højtidsgaver.
the Economy and the minister of the interior Simon Emil Ammitzbøll-Beetle (LA) will now remind the rules to all institutions on its territory.