Naples ' dark defender Kalidou Koulibaly was earlier in the week subjected to racist chants at an away match against Inter in Serie A.
despite three warnings over the speakers, so that continued Inter-followers to pursue the your 27-year-old defender, who towards the end of the fight was shown.
The union of European Football associations (UEFA) and The International Spillerforening (Fifpro) is concerned over the latest of many cases of racism in Italian football.
at the same time, the two organizations that the match referee should have followed an anti-racism protocol and have stopped Wednesday's showdown.
- Koulibaly was subjected to racist heckling, and, despite warnings over the speakers, then stopped. In addition, it appeared that Napoli's boston globe had pointed out the racist chants on several occasions to the judge.
- Both organisations believe that the racist chants against Koulibaly, who had to leave the pitch after two yellow cards, is unacceptable and has no place in football, says UEFA and Fifpro.
Napoli lost the match with 0-1, after Inters Lautaro Martinez in injury time scored sejrsmålet.
Naples-coach Carlo Ancelotti said subsequently, that many of the chants had done Koulibaly irritable. The coach also struck firmly, that his players would leave the pitch the next time that they were exposed to something similar.
In the newspaper Corriere della Sera condemns the Sassuolo striker Kevin-Prince Boateng also the episode. He himself has experienced racism in the Italian stadiums and think that he knows how Kalidou Koulibaly has had it.
When he left the pitch, he had it as if he had been run over a train, says Boateng, according to dpa to the newspaper.
Director of The Italian Football federation, Gabriele Gravina, believes that the match referee handled the situation correctly.
- Mazzoleni (match referee, red.) used the rules as he should, said Gravina subsequent to Sky Sports Italia.
- If the players had left the pitch, so they would have broken the rules, and it would have given their team a negative score.
Inter are after the match against Napoli has been sentenced to play two home matches without spectators. In a third match must Inter like to let spectators in, but the 'curva'section, where many ultras keep to, remain closed.
Intl. football - 28. dec. 2018 - at. 20:21 Footballer crazy: Beating the 24-year-old female nurse
Sports and Games Hot transfervinter waiting for: How to shop FC Copenhagen