- I believe that Lewandowski has been a problem for Bayern. It has been clear that he is an individualist.
the Words at the beginning of February from the German tv-expert Dietmar Hamann on Sky tv have put in a bit of a war between the tv channel and Bayern Munich. Hamann even played in the club from 1993 to 1998.
Now the raging singer Hasan Salihamidzic over its predecessor on the Bayern-midfield.
- What Hamann does, it is a campaign against Lewandowski, because he doesn't see the fighting properly, says Bayern-sportsdirektøren.
- I do not see Robert Lewandowski as a problem for Bayern Munich, but Didi Hamann is a problem for Sky, says.
Sky have been quick with an answer.
- Dietmar Hamann has long been one of the most famous and velanse fodboldeksperter on German tv, and Sky viewers are very happy with his clear assessments.
- His word is generally valued, because it also includes controversial opinions, not always shared by all, says in a press release from the television channel, as Bild reproduces.
the Words of Hamann, fell after a 1-3 defeat to Leverkusen, and immediately was Lewandowski's agent Maik Barthel out after the tv expert.
- It helps not to attack the players at the level that Mr. Hamann has done. That he sees Robert as the main problem says it all about his tactical understanding. Maybe so he does not fight, said the agent.
Für Hamann could be Robert Lewandowski zum Problem für den FC Bayern München werden, stimmt ihr ihm en zu? #Sky90 pic.twitter.com/kTSQPZh70f— Sky Sports (@SkySportDE) 3. February 2019
Hamann hold firm in its criticism of Lewandowski.
- I hold firm in my position. I do not think that he is the same player as the past 12 to 18 months, says Hamann.
He even tells that he has kept the focus on his job and not interested in what the experts think, but the point, however, Hamann does not know much about tactics.
Recently, he scored twice as Bayern beat Schalke 3-1, but klubpræsident Uli Hoeness was quick to joke with, that Lewandowski would have scored four times, if he had delivered a good effort - said with a twinkle in the eye of the allusion to hamann's harsh words.
in Addition to the five years in Bavaria reached Hamann to play for Newcastle, Liverpool, Bolton and Manchester City, as he reached 59 appearances before karrierestoppet in 2011.
Sports and Games Played on Eriksen: How to determine his future
Sports and Games Shocked with skrækbilledet: the Women adored him
Sports and Games From sick son, and testicular cancer to the big jobs in Brøndby