OAR (Dagbladet): The Norwegian guys did a good utfortrening on the third and last training before tomorrow's race.
due to weather conditions was the trail moved down, and the boys stopped before the last målhenget. Thus, it is not too much to take from the results, but we take them anyway:
Dominik Paris was fastest of all, while Kjetil Jansrud was the best of the Norwegian. He was number five. Image came up with a tiendeplass, the Source was the number eleven, Windingstad number 22 while Sejersted was 1.12 behind Paris on a 38. space.Threatened by the weather
In the morning the weather can be even worse. Snow and wind is threatening simply tomorrow's race.Escaped to Norway
today was fog thick over the mountain peaks which surround the Vein from the morning of and it painting and free down. But when the clock approached 13.00 was the sun once again. Out of the afternoon and until tomorrow it is reported worse weather again.
We know that it is a little weather. I guess it is to prepare for start, and take it as it comes. Yesterday they moved down the beginning, but as it turned out to be the best day in several weeks. It swings a little, " says Image according to the present utfortrening.
- How does it affect you that it is unsafe?
- It affects me very little. Everyone wants it to go according to plan. It is best for us, TV and the ones who travel here. If it is not in a good condition, it is better to postpone, says the Image of the Newspaper from the top of the last målhenget.SHE: Kjetil Jansrud has not been tested utforløypa properly before the start. He would have had a decent time through the day. Photo: Hans Arne Vedlog / Dagbladet Show more Norway's plan
The Norwegian team is stationed just over 15 minutes in the car away from the alpine ski resort of Åre. Therefore, they have made an emergency plan if the race was to be deferred, and deferred.
To sit in a cold and damp teambås up in the ground in potentially many hours deadlines little, and it is too far to travel back home to the hotel.
Why has the Norwegian team arranged an apartment in the target area, as the Norwegian team can use if it is many hours before rennstart.
- There have support services been incredibly smart. They know that the weather can be challenging here and has fixed a apartment.
So when is the Play Station and chess?
Haha, no, It's a normal apartment with a deck of cards and some food so we can relax, " says the Source.
- It is okay to have the base. But it is not any benefit to us. Most of the other teams living in the vicinity of the ground. It does, nevertheless, that we don't have to be sitting in the common areas. It is always digg, says Jansrud.
Veteran Jansrud is sure that any delays are not going to pose a problem for Norway:
- For us, it has not something to say. We have done some downhill with delays up through. We just have to stick to the plan. The worst thing that can happen in the morning is that we are sitting up there in six hours without anything happens.
At 19 in the evening, it is lagledermøte in the Oar. Where should numbers be divided out and the experience of the current flows are discussed. Exciting there, but it all lagledermøtet any time want to know is how the weather is in the morning.
And it knows hardly meteorologists.Shows up blåmerkene after fall