DR's longtime EUROPEAN correspondent Ole Ryborg is one of the Danish journalists, who stand for the shot, in a new book from the Danish people's party group in the European Parliament, Anders Vistisen.
But the criticism is misguided, believes the news chief in DR News Thomas Falbe.
It writes Berlingske.
Keep the prize a secret
Anders Vistisen will not tell you how many of our citizens ' tax dollars spent on his new book 'The great EU deception - the media's concealments and distortions'.
- It is made of the ECR group, and in the function of my post as chairman of the Danish delegation in the ECR group. They have assessed what you can and what you can't. So those you can give a ring, says Anders Vistisen.
- But what has it cost?
- The ECR group, which collects the offers. So you must ask them what the final amount has been.
- You are high on the straw in the ECR group, so you regard the fact for yourself now. You must know what it has cost?
- I do not refer more to myself than to the ECR group, who stuck with the whole bidding process. We do so much out of being done properly.
- I have thee in the tube now. What did the book cost?
- I will not to go closer.
- Have you checked whether the EU-skeptical book can be published for the EU-money?
- Yes, we did. And I notice that Morten Helveg Petersen (R) has just released a book published by the Alde group. So I hope the Extra Leaf as well as the thorough people are, going in both projects through. If it interests you very carefully.
- nevertheless, people must live up to the rules.
- I can guarantee you that we have asked very carefully to what the rules were. We have done everything in our power to follow them to the letter.
DF-profile goes berserk: Attacks the named journalists
According to Anders Vistisen is it "like getting stabbed a Brussels-folds in your hand", when Ole Ryborg reports. Ryborg is referred to also in the book as "president" of the "Brussels bubble".
Ole Ryborg is simply for an uncritical EU-coverage.
- I think the tone of the excerpts I've read, is ignoble and, in many places below the belt, says Thomas Falbe to Berlingske.
- It is a very unfortunate grip and an unfortunate tendency to attack individual journalists on the way, and so I believe the method on the long stretch is tendentious, he continues.
Nyhedschefen prosecutor Anders Vistisen to use carefully chosen examples of formulations and angles in order to show a generalized picture.
- most is either incorrect or twisted into a context, so it just fits into a particular political context without taking the full picture, says Thomas Falbe.
He believes that Anders Vistisens criticism of individual journalists is yet another example of a worrying trend that currently shows up in the relationship between politicians and the media.
Finally, find the nyhedschefen it is a pity that the DF-politician despite his hard outcomes not even have turned to DR.
- I wish that Anders Vistisen had given me a call beforehand, so I could tell him that much of what he writes is downright wrong, says Thomas Falbe to Berlingske.
According to the plan, Anders Vistisens book "The great EU deception - the media's concealments and distortions" husstandsomdeles to be 240,000 homes.