There was love in the air, as Jonas Korsgaard and Ida Søjborg participated in the 'Love Island'.
Here were the lovers, and everything seemed good before returning to Denmark at the end of the programme in december. But just weeks later it emerged that the pair had turned up, because Jonas Korsgaard had been Ida Søjborg unfaithful.
- I had too much to drink and was out by myself and came to give Natalie (Loglo from 'Love Island', red.) a tantekys.
- I have felt so stupid and closed me inside, told Jonas Korsgaard subsequent to Ekstra Bladet.
Here a good two months later, the former couple only sporadic contact. It tells Jonas Korsgaard, who has just been presented as a new contestant in 'The delicious for love'.
- We are not really together anymore. She has written to me in connection with the new program, because she heard that I was supposed to be with. So, it is just that. We talk together, when we meet, but we are not private, says Jonas Korsgaard.
Jonas Korsgaard is back on the screen. Photo: Olivia Loftlund
The 21-year-old ungersvend experienced what it also means to become a publicly known person in connection with the breach. Here wrote fans on social media and asked why it had gone wrong, and the media described the breach intensely. However, it was not something that could get the hard-pumped guy from Roskilde out of the socket.
- I was not really that experience with me, and Ida was so bad. I did not experience a big shitstorm or the like. Many had an attitude, but it hit me just not as much. It may even lie and mess with, he says dry.
The new team in 'delicious love': Simona Tayanna, Jonas Korsgaard, Julie Ought, Simon Iversen and Fie Maria Krügermejer
From Friday, he is exhibiting in the 'Too delicious to love', which can be seen on Viafree, and he admits that he was somewhat skeptical when he got the offer.
- I've seen 'delicious love' before, and I didn't think absolutely that it was what I wanted. You have to have some edge, and it's damn not really me. Eventually I was persuaded, because it is more a 2019 version. There is not terribly much focus on the arrogant types, as there was in the 2013 edition. It is a little more down to earth, he explains and adds.
- It was damn a little too much back then, but now it is more about having a good date. If it does not, it does not, as a rule, so it's not about, that you drop the person, because she has ugly feet. There is a more serious reason behind it, as it tells, he says.
Film, tv & radio - 18. feb. 2019 - at. 12:00 Wow! Here is this year's 'Paradise'-participants
For a man like Jonas Korsgaard is clear in the saliva, it has not been a problem to crush the young girls ' dreams.
- It has been easy enough to drop the girls, for they have damn not really featured very much. It has been 'a piece of cake', he concludes.