Chelsea - Manchester United 20.30 in the evening on Viasat 1.
the FA cup is probably the only Ole Gunnar Solskjær (45) and Manchester United has the chance to win this season, and the next big obstacle is Chelsea in London.
Solskjær has previously stated that he takes out the made several weeks in advance, so that predecessor Sir Alex Ferguson often did when he led the red.Are you Norway's largest langrennsekspert? 20 000 in the pot
In the 0-2 match against PSG was, however, both Jesse Lingard and Anthony Martial injury, which makes that Alexis Sanchez are likely to have a new opportunity to prove himself ahead of the Norwegian.
- It changes when you get injuries. Circumstances can always change. It's not going to be a big change compared to what I saw for me, " says Solskjær about laguttaket according to local newspaper the Manchester Evening News.
Chileneren is one of the few players who has flourished under the Solskjærs management, and the attacker has been slaughtered on the stock exchange in the English newspapers more than once this season.DISASTER: English newspapers are critical of Manchester United and Ole Gunnar Solskjær after the loss against PSG in the Champions League. Video: Christian Monge Show more
Solskjær has taken with him some young boys to London, as Tahith Chong (19), but it is expected that Sanchez, Juan Mata and Romelu Lukaku will be first in the queue to go straight into the elleveren.
The young players can always surprise you in big fights, but it can be a too large step that comes too early. We need to decide in the course of the next few days, " says Solskjær, who came up with the following comparison at a press conference recently:
- You know the ketchup bottle you squeeze and then they haven't come out - but when it first comes, it is a lot? I'm sure he will cope, " says Solskjær according to The Guardian.English expert assessment: - He is in the driver's seat Spoke little
Sanchez picked up a bizarre bang when he crashed with linjedommeren before innhoppet in the Champions League last, but should be ready for battle.
the 30-year-old says he has not talked so much with Solskjær on what he must do to perform.
- He (Solskjær) have not talked so much with me about what I need to do on the pitch, but I'm an experienced player and I think I know what I need to do and what I shouldn't do, " says Sanchez of the English BBC.
French Anthony Martial has played out to a permanent place on the team under Solskjær, while Sanchez only has started three games. The latter tells that the time is about to run out.
- I wish I gave the club more pleasure. Yes, it troubles me, for I believe in the qualities of my playing. I want to show it, " says Sanchez.
In the Arsenal were Sanchez an indisputable first choice which is mostly played it as was of the battles. This seasons has the attacker been limited with playing time under his predecessor José ^ the academic degree awarded and now under Solskjær.
I am a player who lose the sparkle if I don't have contact with the ball, and sometimes I want to play in every game. You are inside, you are out, and I'm used to playing, " says an honest Sanchez.United-floppens incredible numbers: 0, 0, 0, 0, 1 Great expectations
Teammate Other interventions Herrera believes his side that chileneren can find back to the good form he showed in London over so many seasons.
I have great expectations to Alexis for he is a fantastic player and he is very professional, " says the Other Herrera to the BBC.
the Spaniard believe we soon get to see the Sanchez from its very best side.
- He wants to be important for the club and I'm sure he's going to be there. The only thing we can tell him is that we believe in the qualities of his, we know what he possesses. We all know what he is capable of, and he will show it, so you will soon get to see, " says Herrera.
Solskjær is at the same time happy with what the players have delivered on exercise after loss to PSG in the Champions League.
- You will see how players respond to it, for it is the them do. They are disappointed and sad. There is no one there that just goes around without meaning. The training was very good this morning, " said Solskjær of manchester United's training on Friday.
P. S. the Daily Mirror writes today that Martial and Lingard can be back faster than expected. Tabloidavisa claim both can reach the match against Liverpool on Sunday.These unggutta is the future for Solskjærs United Dagbladet Plus