(procycling.en): the Tour de France is on rittplanen to Amund Grøndahl Jansen in 2019. It confirms the Norwegian proffsyklisten opposite procycling.no.
the Way I understand it, as long as everything goes as normal, it is the Tour de France I will be driving. As long as I get me through the rittene I should, and it runs fine so I drive there, " says Jansen.
Next year, the 24-year-old in his third season as a pro for the Dutch WorldTour team which from 2019 is called the Jumbo-Visma. The Norwegian it-company Visma is thus the first Norwegian company that is navnesponsor for a Tour de France team.
Already this year, the Grøndahl Jansen thrown into sykkelsportens biggest rides, but then came the confirmation about the Tour-the place later.
– It is nice to have it in place now. Last year I got information in connection with Flanders around and Paris-Roubaix. Where I finally got the message that I should run the tour.
That he meets the 2019 wealth in the knowledge that the tour waiting in July will however not influence the nature of the work to a great extent.
– I'm not going to prepare me something to the tour until after Roubaix. It is not a very big difference really. It is after Roubaix you take a little break and start to build up to the tour again, " explains the talented klassikersyklisten.ESTABLISHED: Amund Grøndahl Jansen has a contract with Jumbo-Visma out 2020. Then he will have spent four seasons in the team. Photo: Heiko Junge / NTB scanpix Show more May cease to speak Dutch
the Norwegian has received large amounts of praise from their nederlandskpratende bosses and teammates in order to quickly have got a grip on the language they speak. With Norwegian money in the back get suddenly Grøndahl Jansen an even more important role in the team.
– It's fun. I visited on a visit at the collection now in December. I'm not really inside the collection because of the arm, and trainer at home instead. But there are some jokes that I now finally can stop talking Dutch, be chuckling to 24-year-old.
Armbruddet he refers to the staffer from a rear of a motorist where the Jumbo rider broke his left arm. It is now full, but the Norwegian expert even says that it probably will not hamper the preparations up to 2019.
Currently, Amund Grøndahl Jansen only Norwegian in the team as soon as the name Jumbo-Visma. Although the Norwegian it-company has not laid any charges with the investments of their in the team, so is not Jansen surprised if he soon gets the company of a compatriot in rytterstallen.
– For the norwegians who bikes fast so I think it is one of the most current teams to sign for in WorldTouren. One of the teams that look the most for riders from the north. Where are there good opportunities. It is only to drive the results that arouses interest. There are some riders who are in the process of doing it in Norway too. It is enough fast that the rings from our team.key PIECE: Amund Grøndahl Jansen gets a more and larger budge in the Jumbo-Visma. Photo: Heiko Junge / NTB scanpix Show more Almost a drømmeprogram
Sesongdebuten for Jumbo Visma come in the Volta a Valenciana the 6. February. Then follows a Portuguese stage race before the classics coming. It is here that Jansen thrives.
– I'm happy with rittprogrammet. I would maybe like to also selected to run the Omloop Het Nieuwsblad instead of Kuurne Brussels Kuurne if I should made a drømmeprogram. But it was with Dylan Groenewegen to do, and that they would have some fresh people to try to replicate the victory of Dylan from in years, " explains Jansen.
See Amund Grøndahl Jansen complete rittprogram at the bottom of the article.
In the Tour de France is primarily a hjelperytterjobbing and spurtopptrekk for lightning-fast Dylan Groenewegen. But both on vårpart and høstsesong waiting their own chances for the Norwegian talent.Will be in the top 10 in Roubaix
Especially in Flanders around and Paris-Roubaix are races brosteinsrytteren look forward to.
" I want to take a step all the way. The next thing now for me is to take another step in our classics.
In the spring I hope to hit with the shape and hopefully get into a top five or top ten in Roubaix as it had been drømmescenarioet. But it is it to get a helklaff in one of the brosteinsrittene there.
Jansen cycled both Flanders around and Hell in the North two times in the two proffsesongene he has behind him. This year, it was an impressive 16. space in the latter. Not far from the goal of top ten, which seems more realistic next year for the youngster.
I feel in a way I'm starting to slowly be able to see it in the horizon. It is not that I think it is completely unrealistic. I remember I wanted to run top ten in Roubaix prior to the race, then I remember that I thought that when all klaffe.
With a proffår extra on the butt is the capacity and the experience greater. Maybe it needed to push him up in the top ten.
– Now it's more so that I think if everything goes normally, then I should have the potential to run top ten. I think I've taken a new step to get a Grand Tour in my legs and had a generally good season. Kapasitetsmessig should I clear the top ten in one of the rittene if I drop away from the accident.
Article is provided by sykkelnettstedet procycling.no!
Rittprogram 2019 - Amund Grøndahl Jansen
06.-10.02: Volta a Valenciana
20.-24.02: Volta ao Algarve
29.03: E3 BinckBank Classic
03.04: Dwars Door Vlaanderen
07.04: Ronde Van Vlaanderen
14.-19.05: 4 Jours de Dunkerque
24.-26.05: Hammer Stavanger
19.-23.06: Zlm Tour
06.-28.07: Tour de France
15.-18.08: Arctic Race of Norway
21.-25.08: Denmark around the
01.09: Brittany Classic
13.09: GP de Québec
15.09: GP de Montréal
+ various belgian endagsritt in the september/October