in Fuengirola, close to the caravans of favoring a camping area began to be full. During the autumn, Finland has entered the top ten tourist cars and in the winter enjoy the remaining finns.
– This fall has become a lot of new Finnish Fuengirola, here is the running generational change, when the just retired moved to start a vacation on the sun coast, said Camping in the English Village of Fuengirola, contact Kaija Grope .Finns caravan area is intended to expand, because in Finland there's still more, say Camping in the English Village of Fuengirola, contact Kaija Grope. Markku Rantala / YLE
the Camping area has been noticed by many, even dozens of winter holidays transport finns left their homeland to illness or other reason. But at the same time, the new caravanning has become so much so that the camping area is about to begin expansion.
– Heat lure, and many retired is relatively good income, so they are able to travel to and invest in housing in the car, calculates the Grope.
One of the reasons the caravan-area of peak regions is that just Fuengirola town in the area is closed due to renovation. Currently, the city has a serious shortage of motorhome parking places.
One of the first winter set in a camping area to spend the border in the town of Kouvola Valkeala to become a couple Kaija and Seppo Seisler .
Earlier skied a lot in Lapland, but when the injury because of all the Finnish winter-related stayed off, so this is an option and at the same time realized many years of dreams, said Seppo Seisler.Seppo and Kaija Seisler spend the first winter in Fuengirola. Home Valkeala family return until the spring. Markku Rantala / YLE
seisler dream of winter sun on the coast was completed when Scott's daughter was willing to drive the rv from Finland to Spain. A few days later came a phone call Valkeala that a suitable camping area was found. Kaija and Seppo flying with me to Malaga.
Seisler fell of life came to be clearly cheaper in Spain than at home in Kymenlaakso. In particular, food is more affordable.
– All has so far been excellent. We do here the normal household chores, said Kaija Seisler.
a Small Finnish community also help each other and organize regular pastime.
When we came here, first had to get the air-filled etuteltta up. We were never compiled, but we got help, and the tent was instantly erect, told Seppo Seisler.fifty Finnish work sunshine coast
the Spanish sun on the coast lives in the winter, estimated at 30 000 finns. The number is growing, because in Fuengirola has moved to several Finnish companies telephone and customer service, and new enterprises are being established constantly. Many of the new sunshine coast of the future are also looking for work in the winter months period.
This year, Fuengirola has opened up to the private sun coast employment office.
– currently set in a job would be offered to 60-70 finland to the talking. And what's significant, more than 50-year-olds are the desired labor, said the labor office based on the Kai Hahl.
This winter sun on the coast is the first time the finns are more vacancies than factors. It will also raise the wage levels.in central Fuengirola, the apartment rents are high. More preferably lives outside the city. Pasi Peiponen / Yle
travel living out of a car is the alternative to expensive city living to Fuengirola. Small city apartment is charged up to 700 euros rent per month. It is a lot when the average wage of 1,200 euro. Many live crowded in with roommates.
– Housing rents fell by half, while the Fuengirola promenade is ready to move on a few miles of the mountains in the direction of said Hahl.the Health condition of the sunshine coast
lappeenranta types Jorma Karjalainen treatment set in health by walking. The daily link will take one to one and a half. Walking canes mobility needs Karjalainen is at home in Lappeenranta can get you in the winter very often out.
– Lappeenranta was last winter, too, a meter for the snow, and stick with the walking would have been difficult, when the pavement was snow, said Jorma Karjalainen.lappeenranta types Jorma Karjalainen use an electric wheelchair. In winter, the day program in Fuengirola, I also heard the rods with the help of walk. Markku Rantala/Yle
Fuengirola is born in a small tennessee types of holiday-makers, the community, who will meet tennessee types of entrepreneur-owned local restaurant. There is shown, for example, home city ice hockey team SaiPan taken.
I Feel in between, that the half of Lappeenranta is here. Here way familiar, which is practically see in Lappeenranta during the winter at all, says Jorma Karjalainen.Subscribe Yle newsletters!
Get Overeating the best content straight to your inbox!Proceed to order