the German interior Minister, Horst Seehofer (CSU) has said in the case of the hacker attack on data from politicians and Celebrities full transparency. "The Public will know everything I know," said Seehofer, the süddeutsche Zeitung. However, he wanted to inform "the population with reliable facts and not assumptions," says Seehofer.
The claim, as they came from the ranks of the coalition partners of the SPD, but also from the Opposition, he had to take care of the enlightenment, rejected Seehofer as superfluous. "This is a matter of course, but it is also my Amtsverständnis to gather the findings and the people responsible to listen to." He had acted also in the case of allegations against the Federal office for Migration and refugees (Bamf).
Seehofer said that he personally got to know on Friday morning from the operations. "Before: Zero." Since then, there have already been a whole series of him and initiated conversations for the investigation of the case. On Monday is set to Seehofer, according to their own figures once again with the President of the Federal office for IT security (BSI), Arne Schönbohm, President of the Federal office of criminal investigation, Holger Münch, together. The Minister expects the Public to be informed "no later than the middle of the week in detail".
On Friday it was reported that since December in a big way personal data such as mobile numbers and E-mail addresses of German politicians and other Prominent on the web. Of the parliamentary parties, only the AfD was not affected. The Public learned only on 3. January, through a media report of the Datenleak. It is not yet known how exactly the hackers to the data.