Thank you Morten for to do EN decent again.
- Let us hope the years under Danish Forbudsparti's regime is over.
How to write Kenneth N in the pt most popular comment (53 likes), which is written on the Photography Facebook-profile of the radical leader, Morten Østergaard, the requirement that the Party must change immigration policy. the
We will promote the integration
- Should we support a government, we must be in agreement about its policy in key areas, including how we promote the integration instead of putting it in the stand.
- we Can not, we can't support a government – and so are we opposed to, say, Morten Østergaard, to Berlingske on the so-called paradigm-shift, which was adopted in the Danish parliament for a month time ago.
the paradigm shift has been extensively debated here on the nation!, where bl.a. several syrian refugees have written that they have lost the motivation to embed itself:
But looking at the other comments on Danish newspaper Politiken's Facebook, then there are also people who criticize Morten Østergaard:
- Fun only it's about aliens.
- He requires no decency when it is about our sick, old and poor, writes Glenn R and Jesper P continues:
- So the returned Morten Østergaard clear out. He will roll the tight immigration policy back and open the floodgates up again, if he should point at Mette Frederiksen.
He will also make sure that people with foreign ancestry are better integrated. Thought-provoking statement, when you consider that his party through the decades has been it or been in government, where they did not manage to get the alien integrated.
- Why do you think he so, that it can succeed now, writes Jesper.
The Radical stand to get 7 percent of the vote, according to a Norstat measurement made for Jyllandsposten and the Althingi in the last week, but what do you think?