Back in april was the first section of the large-scale drama series 'the Alpha' with, among others, Lars Mikkelsen, the brothers Sebastian and Andreas Berg and Henning Jensen have taken over the screen on TV2 Zulu.
But because of the coronakrisen selected TV2 to postpone the premiere of the series, which is created by the renowned Avaz-iniquity, to 2021.
It had Swedish TV4, however, is not going to do and has held the date of which, the tv station had intended, when they purchased the series - namely, 11. June.
Therefore, the Danish series already had its world premiere in Sweden.
See also: TV2 with sad news: - It makes the mega evil
TV2 have as a consequence chosen to speed up the premiere of 'Alpha', so it will be posted here in years. The get premiere on TV2 Zulu and TV2 Play already 16. august.
And the decision is fallen in good soil with Sebastian Jessen, who along with his brother, Andreas Jessen, has a starring role in the series.
he told, en Ekstra Bladet met him on Tuesday evening to the premiere of the film 'the Exception' in the MovieHouse Hellerup.
- I am glad that the swedes took so good care of him, to TV2 just found a hole to the august. So it was great, said Sebastian Jessen with a grin.
Sebastian Jessen on the red carpet along with his wife
The 33-year-old actor tells that he was very annoyed, as it was clear that the premiere would be postponed at such short notice.
- It has been very back and forth, he told and continued:
- I will say, when we got the message that three days before the premiere, which I was then a bit annoyed, I must admit. I could also understand it if I took forretningshatten on and thought a little on TV2. But I was mega annoyed, he said further.
See also: TV 2 in u-turn
According to Sebastian Jessen, he experienced also, that several viewers were disappointed that the series was postponed so close to the premiere.
- There were some pieces that were acidic. There is a part, who have followed the origin of it, and was disappointed. It's nice to know that the people welcomes and is excited, tells Sebastian Jessen.
'Alpha' has the brothers Andreas and Sebastian Jessen in the front. Photo: Emilia Staugaard/TV2
The last time Sebastian Jessen had a blank calendar due to the coronavirus, but he hopes that soon there comes time in a few skuespiljobs again, as the Denmark open.
- There is nothing that is fixed right now. I have read the manuscript and helped in any flashbacks, so there is view to something, he says, and continues:
- There is nothing to do right now. But it is okay. It has really been very nice. We have been much together and enjoyed the us, says Sebastian Jessen, who has two children with his wife, Karin Buchardt Poulsen.