Although there are fewer guests in the country's big theme parks because of coronakrisen, then you should not expect shorter waiting times at the most popular activities in the parks.
Here in the high season, will the wait still typically lie in the 30-40 minutes per day. ride.
It shows a survey, which Ekstra Bladet has made to four of the most popular parks.
the Reason is, among other things, that the capacity of some of the activities are cut down, so that there can be so many guests as it could be.
A large number of guests complain for the moment on the social media and Trustpilot over, they have had to stand in line for up to an hour for some of the activities.
at the same time expresses many dissatisfaction over the fact that they must use the mundbind by each activity. Mundbindene be on top of the purchase changed every time you want to try a new activity.
Many of the theme parks sell mundbindene for five dollars apiece. However, it is also allowed to take its own mundbind with.
One of the amusement parks, guests have complained about Fårup Sommerland amusement park.
- We got some squatting last week, because some of our guests were unhappy with the waiting time. Now we are running again at full capacity on most of the rides, after we have taken mundbind in use. And so is the waiting time the same as it used to be in højsæssonen. The most popular activities such as Rafting, tree Trunks, and the Bat is still slightly longer queues, because we do not take so many passengers at a time, says marketing manager Rasmus Mortensen.
Fårup Sommerland amusement park. Picture: Anita Graversen
Djurs Sommerland has not been marked by the extraordinarily long queues because of coronakrisen. This was stated by director Henrik B. Nielsen.
- In week 28, we have in general more guests, and there will naturally be a wait on the most popular activities. The waiting time is around 15-20 minutes on the days with peak load. But in the vast majority of our 60 rides, there is no waiting time.
- People have generally taken neatly against the mundbindene. They are a prerequisite for, that we can run with full capacity. Guests may like to take them with you from home, but they must be changed for each activity. Guests can also download an app where they can see the waiting time.
the Djurs Sommerland amusement park. Picture: Ernst van Norde
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------
in the Tivoli gardens In Copenhagen has some guests raised criticism of a new app, where you can book the space for a particular ride and at the same time be informed of the waiting time.
at the same time bitching more guests themselves also face long waiting times.
- We follow all recommendations from health authorities, and we do not want to cheat on the weight. Yesterday the weather was bearable. At the same time opened a number of wild rides again with full capacity and free mundbind to the guests. Therefore, we were subjected to an additional public pressure, says communications consultant Ellen Dahl.
the Tik Tak of the Tivoli gardens in Copenhagen. Photo: Mads Claus Rasmussen
According to Ellen Dahl it will not make sense to provide an average waiting time on the rides.
- the Waiting time depends on how much capacity each ride has. With the app, guests can see when it is their turn, and then they can use the waiting time on other things.
Ellen Dahl have also noticed that there are come complaints about the Tivoli on the social media.
- It may look massively out. But it is because we usually do not have many complaints on the social media. We hope that the guests will get used to the new environment and fall into the new routines, saith the Tivoli's communications consultant.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------
IN the LEGOLAND theme park in Billund is running one at the moment, with half of the normal capacity.
Also here have a lot of guests complained about long waiting times and queues.
- We've had a few days this week where we've been close on our new maximum capacity, and there have been over 30 minutes waiting time at the rides, where the capacity is reduced the most due to distances. On most days, we have had a 10-15 minute wait at most rides, explains press officer Kasper Tansig.
the LEGOLAND theme park. Picture: Ernst van Norde
- you must also keep distance when they are waiting to try the rides. Therefore, the cows can seem long, but the waiting time is lower or at the same level as a normal summer day, when the weather is good during the peak season, says it on.
the Weeks 29-30 have the most guests Monday to Thursday in the theme park, so there will be a little better space the other days of the week.
Here is a small sample of the many complaints on Trustpilot over the parks:
In the serious to the silly Tivoli... there Is real no brains that has been in use with your “åhhh” so cool App you should use.
at Least 2 hours of queuing for all the rides, and you can only book a ride on a tel... so everyone is running around with their phone and need to check, which ruins the mood of being in Tivoli.
Think about that people take in the tivoli gardens to enjoy with family and friends not to run around with his head down in a stressful, annoying, pointless, and useless app!
This is some of the worst we have tried, it works not at all.. You can book up to 1 turn, and must then wait to stand in line for one's time...
We were there 6 hours in a day. We got to try 4 things - Plus skydeteltet because there was a queue to overlook. We stood in the queue for the Eagle in 45 minutes. When it was our turn halved the ride time! We waited 60 min. on the hot dogs.
30-60 min. the queue for most rides due to COVID-19 action with fewer people per trip, but the people stand as herring in a barrel in the cows. Makes absolutely no sense. Stay away in these times.
the Worst experience ever. There are opened up completely, i.e. no restrictions by monitor visitors, but on the other hand, you only sit in every 2. or 3. the cart, which gave the hour-long queues, where people stood as herrings in a barrel.
I think it is deeply unfair that you have to pay SO much money to come into the Fårup Summerland, to use the majority of the time standing in line for rides with limitations on access.
Goodness, how I really think it is obnoxious that in demand by AND CHECKING on you throw mundbind out, despite that the only used 1 time.
Laange cows and extremely poorly trained/prepared staff. Fine and neat conditions and surroundings give an extra star. However, not again.
Show more Close
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------- Mundbind is okay
the Requirements on an unused mundbind pr. ride meets no resistance at the many guests in the Djurs Sommerland amusement park, which Ekstra Bladet spoke with on Friday.
on the Contrary, had all - younger and older people - understanding of the mandatory protection against the Covid-19.
No complaining about having to drop a fiver per. mundbind within the big thrill.
- It is we since happy. We have purchased a large check - in around 150,000 pieces, says managing director Henrik B. Nielsen.
the Requirements on the mundbind only applies to five of the park's attractions, including the Tiger where Extra Magazine spoke with the audience.
- Mundbindet means that we can run full capacity. Those who have the desire, get as two tours at the same volume, says the director.
Mundbindet is a must
- after all, five dollars is the cheap
Of funen Lita Mizrachi-Hansen and children Sara and Daniel, there is no doubt - mundbindet is a must.
after all, five dollars is cheap. I buy 10 to 20 pieces at a time, and it is perfectly fine.
- Think of what a cup of coffee costs, " says Lita, who at the same time commends the park staff in order to help the audience to keep the distance
Lita Mizrachi-Hansen with children Sara, 15, and Daniel 12. Photo: Ernst van Norde
Money well spent
- It is not at all a problem to pay a bit extra to take care of each other. The few dollars are well spent, says Casper Kampfeldt from Hillerød, denmark. He and his son, Frederik of eight years, is excited about the Djurs Sommerland amusement park, which they visit for the first time.
- Mundbind is a great way to make extra virus protection on, says Casper Kampfeldt.
Casper Kampfeldt and the son of Frederick, eight years. Photo: Ernst van Norde
the Dutchman would like to
Anno van Dillen (no. two from the right) with the children Victoria, Max, and Josephine. Photo: Ernst van Norde
-- makes Sense, says Dutch-born Anno van Dillen, as guests Djurs Summerland with the kids Victoria, Max, and Josephine.
As I see it, is mundbind a fine extra security, as the park has purchased to protect its guests. It pays I would like a little extra for, say, Anno van Dillen.
Has sold 450 mundbind
- with mundbindet. Mia Christine Josiassen usually check the free aceess, but this Friday she has also sold 450 mundbind.
- No one has scrappy themselves. All have shown great understanding and is very friendly, says Mia Christine Josiassen. This Friday, when there is less than half full in the summer park, she has sold in the neighborhood of 450 mundbind. On a trolley at her little salgsbord are three extra boxes of håndsprit and a further 6000 mundbind. Photo: Ernst van Norde
Tongue right in the mundbindet
The idea is to keep the tongue straight in the mundbindet, if you want to experience the huge adrenaline rush in Djurs Sommerland. Photo: Ernst van Norde