the Negotiations between the S, L, C, and MP was up to at 02 on Saturday night, according to a source familiar.
It locked itself because Löfven was ”unable to shut out the V and make the structural reforms that were important for the C” according to Aftonbladet's reporting agents.
– He seems to believe that it is possible to cooperate both with the Left party and the Centre party. But it is inconceivable, " says a source.
Annie Lööf, announced today that the negotiations with Stefan Löfven, has not led to any cooperation. Centerledarens notice was that the party intend to vote ' no ' to Stefan Löfven as prime minister.
– I am disappointed that the social democrats did not take this historic chance to cooperation over blockgränsen, said Annie Lööf.
As an example, in areas where there were no solutions mentioned Loof the labour market, the housing market and the budget which lowered taxes on jobs and enterprise.
the News came after several days of lengthy and tough negotiations.1 of 29 | Photo: Lotte FernvallStefan Löfven (s)do not Understand the meaning of compromising
According to a source with transparency, negotiations between the social democrats, the Centre party, the Liberals and the green Party took place in different places the last few days. Last Saturday, sat representatives from all parties and negotiated in the ministry of finance's premises. Both the leader and the other participated in the negotiations that have not ended until the clock 02 at night.
It was then clear that the social democrats did not want to compromise with the left party demands, according to a source familiar. Among V's requirements are according to the source no to the free rents, and no to changes to labour laws. The party also wants to retain the byggsubventioner and fackavgifter as they are today.
– Stefan Löfven is unable to shut out the Left party and the release of their influence. He has in the seven years talked about how important it is to collaborate over the blockgränsen. But he has not devoted any time to understand what it means to compromise and have a good co-operation, " says a C-source.M and S must take greater responsibility
On Sunday met the Centre party parliamentary group and national executive. There was a broad consensus about the decision to not support Stefan Löfven.
Stefan Löfven do not, however, the image of that V got through their list of requirements and not C.
– When I am negotiating with the green Party, the Centre party and the Liberals, then it is them I am negotiating with, not with the Left. But that the Party would not put forward any demands, it is not realistic, " says Löfven.Löfven: ”the Eu will not rejoice”
– I negotiate on the basis of the Socialist position. I also believe that when the outcome becomes clear, one will see that the Eu will not rejoice over all the elements.
President Andreas Norlén, announced today that he gives the parties the opportunity to consider the meaning of Annie Lööf vengeance. He will also have informal talks with the party leaders in the coming days. Annie Lööf stressed pressträffen that she believes that the Moderates and the social democrats now have to take greater responsibility for finding solutions moving forward.