Several of the country's police districts are reporting many complaints about parties and loud music in the evening and the night between Saturday and Sunday.
It is due to the combination of a warm summer evening, and the bars and discos are closed because of coronapandemien.
At Copenhagen is Ranked the Police called vagtchef Lars Jørgensen the situation of the 'mad' around the clock 01 night to Sunday.
- We have lots of cases with music to the detriment. The temperature is rising, and people are like, that there must be time in the. They sit in tents, because the bars are still closed.
And it's not even just outside, it is also in apartments, houses and villas. Whatever they can find, so there is time in the, said vagtchefen.
Early Sunday morning tells vagtchefen that the class has received about 20 reviews on music to the detriment.
east Jutland Police are reporting also on 'so many reviews' on the parties.
- It is more than normal, but it has been like last weekend where we also had a great many, says vagtchefen by east Jutland Police on Sunday morning.
south Zealand and Lolland-Falster Police, The Police, South - Jutland Police and the Bornholm Police have had reviews about loud music and parties on Saturday night.
- We've had some music to disadvantage in Svaneke. I think it is a general problem in the whole country, and the island of Bornholm is not excluded, said vagtchefen at Bornholm Police around the clock 01.
- We have many reviews, but it's also summer and good weather. People are out and enjoy the good weather, said vagtchef Henrik Karlsen at south Zealand and Lolland-Falster Police on the night of Sunday.
At Copenhagen Police, according to vagtchef Michael Andersen tikket 55 reviews on music to the detriment from the bell 20 on Saturday night to the bell 01 the night of Sunday. However, it is not in the high end of the scale, assess the vagtchefen.
recent weekends have police all over the country moved out to the 'unusual amount' reviews on music to the detriment.
Sommertendensen got a couple of weeks ago the national Police to send a plea out on Twitter.
- We currently get many reviews on music to the detriment, and we will then need to destroy the good atmosphere at the to come on a visit, wrote police.