Per Michael Larsen was thrown forward followed by the blast. He saw a sea of sparks and heard a skramlen, as was the train to run of the rails.
I sat in the rearmost part of the multiple wagons, which were totalled up in the front. I think it was cart 64 or 63, it went out strong, and I was sitting in the cart 61 allerbagest in the end, tells the 60-year-old, who works as a director, to Ekstra Bladet.
No one in the Broom wagon were some of the eight killed, 16 injured persons as a result of the train crash on the great belt Bridge on Wednesday morning.
the 112 - 3. jan. 2019 - at. 10:02 Overview: What do we know about dødsulykken on the great belt
in Fact, there was just a pane of glass cracked totally on the outside. And some eerie seconds, where no one knows what had happened.
Then came the driver, and we could hear him, that it is serious, because he is searching for a doctor.
Per came with in the reports of that there were wounded aboard. But it should soon prove, that it was not the only harm done.
- the Driver came down and had a telephone conversation, in which he said that there was one who was deceased. Then it started to go up for a that it was more serious than that.
joe, in the circumstances okay after the train crash. And that should sound a 'great praise all the way through to the competent authorities'.
- As the driver comes through the train, of course, a little panic, for he must also create an overview of the situation. But he works insanely professional about the handling of what needs to be done, and he had contacts to the exchange and the other along the way.
- We can calm down and think: 'Okay, we are neither about to fall out over the sides or the like'. So we took it nice and easy.
Community - 2. jan. 2019 - at. 17:17 The Police rebuke the danes: - It is SO MUCH not working
While the passengers in the carriage 61 waited about two hours to be helped out, poured it with ambulances, emergency vehicles and rescue helicopters, says Per.
Although Per escaped unscathed, it was in the degree, up to chance, that he ended up in the cart, which had the greatest need for help.
He takes namely the train every day and usually sit in the front cart.
- In nine cases out of ten, usually the train to turn different. I always run on the first class, and first class tend to be in the front part of the train. It was so not the day, and it is indeed so very fortunate for me. But had the train turned, as it usually is, I had been at the front of the train.
- It is of course in the back of the head. Why, it was just how the day? That's as much about chance.
Crime fiction Expert: How to identify the dead from dødstoget