Kalendermæssigt it's Monday and officially the first day of summer. At the same time has the most free from job and school, since it is on top of the hat is the second day of pentecost.
And to the north and varmeglade danes, there is even more good news on the way. The weather is going to follow the calendar.
It tells the duty officer meteorologist at the Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI) Jesper Eriksen.
- today we get lots of sun and not much wind and temperatures between 20 and 25 degrees.
- It will be close to a real summer day temperaturmæssigt. And if we do not get it today, so I think we get it in the morning, he says, early on Monday morning.
One summer day, when the thermometer exceeds 25 degrees.
on Tuesday, denotes Jesper Eriksen as a so-called copy/paste-day.
- the Weather will be the same as Monday, except that the sun might be a bit blurry. And then comes the wind from a westerly direction, he says.
at the same time are being screwed a bit up for the temperatures, so Tuesday will be close to widespread summer heat - that is over 25 degrees.
Wednesday comes, in the course of the day more clouds, especially in the western part of the country. There can, according to the weatherman also get bursts in several places, and can locally be with the thunder.
- So supported will get a little water to the gardens, " said Jesper Eriksen.
Dagtemperaturerne Wednesday will be between 18 and 23 degrees.
there are the details, according to the weatherman very uncertain, but some suggest that there will be a front over the country with rain and showers on Thursday and Friday.
- It will be very contrasting. We go from the decidedly summer heat to a decidedly autumn weather, warns the weatherman.
- There is water for all, but we are uncertain how large amounts of it will be, he adds.
Temperatures are falling sharply and will next weekend come down about 10-15 degrees in the daytime.
- It will be really efterårsagtigt and something you normally associate with October, says Jesper Eriksen.
- It is also possible that there will be thunderstorms on Thursday and Friday, he adds.