the outbreak on Friday in the middle of the afternoon, the wild cheers in Faarup Summerland Blokhus, as Mette Frederiksen inform you that the Norwegian tourists from 15. June again will be allowed to visit Denmark
- We are superglade. Superglade said Rasmus Mortensen, marketing manager of Faarup Sommerland, who has just decided to already open already 5. June.
- 40 percent of our guests are on a normal season the norwegians, so this news has very great importance for us and the whole area, says Rasmus Mortensen from the rest.
In the north - fol.a. Faarup Sommerland - wait for the norwegians return. Photo: PR
He tells that the Norwegian tourists spend a lot of money in Denmark.
- A Norwegian turists daily consumption is about twice as large as a German orientation.
Also in the north of the capital, Aalborg, they are happy.
- We are so happy. The Norwegian tourists are very important for Aalborg. There are through many years built up a good, warm relationship between Denmark and Norway, then we have missed the norwegians, who are happy to visit Aalborg, northern denmark, said Kaare Fuglsang Bach Toft, head of communications at Visit Aalborg.
And we miss not only the norwegians, because of their money. There is the combination of that they are some pleasant people, who behave so well when they visit us. And the fact that they go out and experience many things, which pleased our great tourism and business in general, he says.
In Skallerup Seaside Resort in Lønstrup in the Hjørring is only subdued joy.
- We very much look forward to welcoming the norwegians welcome again, but when I am only cautious optimist, due to the fact that Erna Solberg, Norway's prime minister, has called on norwegians to be at home, " says Jørgen Høll, director of Skallerup Seaside Resort in Lønstrup in the Hjørring.
- at the same time the Norwegian exchange rate in a crown, which is disadvantageous for norwegians in Denmark. Therefore, rejoice for I am not. So the damage is done, but especially in July, we have spare capacity, as we hope, the norwegians will book, he says.
He thinks, to the south west of jutland tourism industry will benefit more from that German tourists soon may freely visit Denmark.
- It is the access of German tourists, that's really going to be positive for the tourism industry, he says.