- In all schools, or at least on mine, is the toilet paper very cheap and very bad.
- I know, of course, not on the toilet paper IS cheap, because I don't know what it costs, but if they give more than 12 £ for 12 rolls, so they are damned hard to been taken in the ass.
- toilet paper is not soft, no, on the contrary, it is like sandpaper, which strips your asshole.
so begins the minister for A from the 8. class at a school in the north of Zealand on the quality of the toilet paper and the difference between boy and girl. Villy
And it's just not very nice when you just drained back down into the bowl that you then have to suffer just to be clean in nugi. And not enough with it!
- sometimes when you put on a dough and you need to clean the nugi by the use of the school's sandpaper that it is so thin that your finger smoking right through the paper and up in nummigøj.
- It is damned hard to like giving the finger to an old man with tyndskid.
- It is delightfully warm yes, but the idea of it is shit you touch, makes almost the entire situation negative.
- That - drengetoiletterne is mega soggy. But the boys complain not, because they know very well that it is not going to happen, that it will be 100% pure on the toilet. All of the boys pisses just on the board, and it is of course also a time in between to just miss the bowl.
- Well, but then here the other day, I thought about a book I read some years ago, there was about a student at a school, where there was an episode where a pupil found much better toilet paper in the teachers 'toilet than on the pupils' toilets.
- I was thinking about it also happened at my school, but since there were no teachers present, we asked one of the girls, if she would fetch a piece of toilet paper from your toilet and then I downloaded even one from the boys ' toilet.
It turned out that girls had better toilet paper than boys!?!?
- It is damn as the mega unfair.
- And so I think it's funny that all the feminists who go so much into equality, not have your eyes open to any situations, where it is the girls there for an advantage.
- It may well be that it's just me, and other people think that it is over in småtings department, but I think damn this is unfair, writes the minister for and the school principal - who himself wondered, when he was made aware of the paper-the difference between boys 'and girls' toilets - writing, that he will not comment on the column. But:
According to the rengøringslederen rely on a coincidence that there should be a difference, writes the leader, but what are you thinking?