for a number Of years was Frank Beckerlee and Kim Larsen creative the major forces in the Danish history's most beloved band.
the Stars of Gasolin' shared rehearsal rooms, stages and millions of dollars.
nowadays, however, they have no contact. It explains Franz Beckerlee to Ekstra Bladet.
- Our acquaintance is at a standstill. He is hard to get in. As a rule, he switched off the phone in order to get peace, then I will believe. He lives in Odense and has busy with her things. And I'm busy with my, isn't it’. We each have our lives, " says the guitarist, who reached the age of 75 in the last year.
In January shocked the Larsen nation, as the musician, 72, revealed that he is suffering from prostate cancer, but the old colleague's illness has not been Beckerlee to give the singer a call:
- No, I have not spoken with him after he became ill, acknowledges Beckerlee, who do not find it natural to take contact to Larsen.
- I called him in the past, but he had pulled the plug out, so he was pretty hard to get. And so I would not crush me. So important was it not, saith the Beckerlee.
the rock veteran stresses that he does not have a problem with the lack of contact to the nationalskjalden:
- It goes me not at all. People forget the little that it is 40 years ago, we stopped, man. How much is left of the relationship that you had 40 years ago?
the Business, Gasolin', there still is a lucrative affair, run by the seasoned rock musician and accountant Peter Ingemann:
- Our focal point is Peter Ingemann. He can get through to us all along. He keeps track of Gasolin’, if there is to be made, the box set or tax return, you know, say Beckerlee.
Larsen's hinterland, reported the other day, that 'everything goes according to plan,' and that he 'very pleased to come back'. The legend begins big sommerturné 28. June in Nyborg.
Gasolin' released in december 'The Black Box On Vinyl', which contains all of the group's seven-language studio album and 'Live to' on 180 gram vinyl.
the Quartet from Copenhagen existed from 1969 to 1978. Despite numerous requests over the years, Gasolin' refused to let himself recover.
Kim Larsen and Franz Beckerlee on the road in velmagtsdagene with Gasolin'. Photo: per Henning/Ritzau Scanpix