do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to email@example.com.Submit material
- It is so cruel. You don't want to see it to the end.
How to say Pernille Vermund, who is the president of the New Civic, according to Ekstra Bladet on Monday brought the first clip from the disputed TV2-documentary about nursing home Kongsgården in Aarhus.
TV2 has so far brought nothing from the documentary, as it has succeeded in the Municipality of Aarhus to get requested a protective order.
the Municipality justify the ban with, that they will protect the 90-year-old demented Else, as you look be subjected to gross violations of several hidden recordings from the nursing home.
https://t.co/vyvzswpINs— Søren Pape Poulsen (@SorenPape) July 7, 2020
This case is so horrible that you almost don't know where to begin. Employees who have forgotten what humanity and respect means. A municipality that tries to hide the matter to the public. It is disgraceful and appalling. Add!
Community - 7. christmas. 2020 - pm. 12:35 Requires a response from ældreminister: - Shivering
however, It is a protection, as Elses guardian and her family are not at all interested in. This is why they have given Extra Magazine permission to take the footage.
- Our trust to the authorities is becoming really a put on sample of the recordings. It testifies to a sick system, that the Aarhus Municipality and the high court does not want the footage shown, believe Pernille Vermund.
- You must force yourself to look further. I myself have a mother at the nursing home, thank goodness a good one. But imagine if your own mother came in the situation – and we must all think that we can risk ending up in something like that, when we become old.
- Obviously because there is a greater protection of the employees than of the public, who are exposed to it here. It is beneath all criticism.
Community - 6. christmas. 2020 - pm. 20:33 To the halloween party in lorteble
- We must never accept a system that treats the citizens such, says Pernille Vermund. Photo: Jens Dresling
Community - 7. christmas. 2020 - pm. 09:39 the President of the TV2-revelations: - Much worse than I had thought.
Extra Magazine have both today and Monday evening unsuccessfully trying to get DF-councilman Jette Skive (DF) from the Municipality of Aarhus in talking about the case. She said earlier in the day to Ritzau, that there is talk about the 'illegality' when filming yet come forward.
Pernille Vermund believe to be honest and the municipality using the power completely the wrong place.
- of Course, it should be ban from the court is repealed. It is the game that you can ban it here. It must here, above.
- If one keeps it hidden and tries to tysse it down, so you are out in an ill errand.
Community - 6. christmas. 2020 - pm. 19:00 Here is the TV2 recordings are not allowed to see
Therefore, the EB clips
TV2 has tried, in vain, to be allowed to bring the documentary that reveals the serious abuses and failures in the care of older people in Aarhus Municipality.
First, in the bailiff's court and later by the high court, we succeeded in the municipality to stop the removal. According to the municipality it happens to protect the demented woman who has been subjected to abuse.
the Municipality believes that they have a duty to protect the woman from the footage shown, though both her guardian and family support is a publication of the recordings.
the Family has for several years tried to have a dialogue with the municipality and solved the severe problems, as the documentary now reveals. Until now they have many meetings been in vain, believes the family.
Elses guardian, her granddaughter Charlotte Ahm, as well as Elses seven children has, therefore, given Extra Magazine consent to bring the selected clips from the documentary, which proves that the family was right. And which shows that both the Municipality of Aarhus and other Danish municipalities, should go far more systematic approach and ensure that neither Else or other unsuspecting elderly people who Else are subjected to humiliating treatment and unlawful use of force in caring for the elderly.Show more Close
Community - 6. christmas. 2020 - pm. 22:01 Feared they would beat her to death
Partiformanden also have a great deal of sympathy with the family of demented Else.
- You are up against some of the forces, where you need to be strong to fight against. I feel deeply with the families that have been mistreated by the system. It is a disgrace that it can be done.
- Relatives or guardian's consent should apply in this type of cases. If one has to do with a child, which, of course, is legally incompetent or a sick or elderly people who can no longer take care of themselves, then it must be the immediate family has the last word in such a case.
- We must never accept a system that treats the citizens like that. Whew.
How does a protective order
A protective order is a temporary decision, where the court has determined that a company or a person to stop doing a particular action.
It can be a ban on selling a product that a competitor thinks is a copy. Or it can be an article or a broadcast, as a party to the proceedings considers breaking the law.
In the case of the TV2 documentary Aarhus Municipality demanded that the footage not be shown, because, according to the municipality violates both the demented Else and the employees, who have been filmed. It has the bailiff's court and later the court of appeal granted the municipality the right at and therefore stopped the TV2 broadcast.
the Case can later be taken forward by the courts, which finally decide whether fogedforbuddet is correct, or on TV2 later anyway gets to show off the broadcast.
If one breaks a protective order, it could cost those responsible a fine or in the worst cases a prison sentence.
the Injunction is in fact an outdated term, since the ban in legal terms is called 'Provisional decision on the prohibition and injunction'.Show more Close
Roughly plejehjemssvigt Past day Here is the TV2 recordings are not allowed to see Past day You should see with Past day the President of TV2-revelations: - Much worse than I had thought Past day call for a response from the ældreminister: - Shivering Past day To the halloween party in lorteble Past day Vermund attacking the municipality: - Sick system Past day Carers on the dements family: - Crazy in the ball Past day Feared they would beat her to death Past day Ældrerådmand: Extra Magazine breaks the law