on Sunday evening, it is finally the premiere of season two of the NRK-success "Heimebane".
There are probably many norwegians that impatient have been waiting for many months for to find out how it goes for the football club Varg - and not least with the central characters in the series, as one so easily can relate to.Heimebane 2: - What the hell is a menskopp? Video
While the first season made the debate about female fotballtrenere and sexual harassment, it appears that the second season will put homosexuality in the fotballmiljøet on the agenda.Open about motherhood
When the Newspaper met the actor and lead actress Ane Dahl Torp (43), who plays the football coach and the single mother Helena Mikkelsen, given the same treatment for the series earlier this month, she could reveal that she is looking forward to show TV viewers what they have worked with.BACK: this Coming Sunday is "Heimebane" back on national tv. This season the dolls well-known and beloved characters again. We will also become familiar with the new roles. Photo: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more
43-åringens character was to bring, among other themes about female fotballtrenere on the path. At the same time, TV viewers a close insight into how she sjonglerte career with being a mother.
Motherhood to Helena Mikkelsen is something that interests Ane Dahl Torp.
- They are one of the topics that interest me on her behalf, " says Dahl Torp and continues:- There are gays in football, certainly the Newspaper Plus
For my part so is parenting something you can look at and talk about through their relationship. I think sometimes that it is quite a narrow framework for how to be as parents today.
Further points out the actress, who has children Sigurd (9) and Liv (7) with her husband Sjur Miljeteig (45), that there are certain expectations that come with it to be parents, which is not suitable for everyone.
" You gonna sit there and watch as the children to train, and they can not exercise without the parents sitting and clapping on the sidelines. One has to be very sacrificial and agree with their children about everything. Be very buddy and the team, " she says and continues:NEW CLIP: NRK has released new clips from season 2 from home advantage as premiere 17. February. In the clip takes the discussion in a somewhat unexpected turn when players get new jerseys. Video: NRK Show more
many pixels is the Helena very good, but some of the areas she gets certainly not top score. It can be a gateway to talk about parenting.
- You have the children yourself, you know you again in Helena as the mother?Explains the frantic seierskysset
- It is difficult to say, I think.
How are you as a mom, Ane?
- It is the it is difficult to say. I have been sitting a lot and think it is very cozy to look at my children. Drink coffee and chat with the other parents. I did at yesterday, I admit it, " she says lattermildt.
I think it is very cozy, for now, I have been much away in the past and it was a long time since the last. So I will admit that I think it is fun, she continues.
the Case continues below.THREE RATES: "Heimebane" did the moon under Gullruten awards in Bergen. "Best actor" went to Axel Bøyum, while Ane Dahl Torp ran away with the award for "Best female actor". In addition, the range was voted "Best drama". Reporter: Ingrid Cogorno / Video: Linn-Christin Marthinussen / Cut... Show more Traveling from the family
Moreover, points out the actor that there is something that irritates her immensely.
- It itches a little in me. It adelsmerket that you need to be present for the children all the time, as one should, and must, but you never know what is behind.
- You have previously said that you feel sorry for your husband who must be so much at home alone. Do you feel that you are much away from home?Visited the psychologist before he was Adrian in "Heimebane" Dagbladet Plus
the Actress breaks out in laughter before she responds:
- Now for the time being as I am much away, and it is not a secret. Tidsklemma is an incredibly annoying and stupid words, but right now I have no problem with it, for everything is left to my husband.
I have been away for two weeks, and will go away in six weeks now. So my husband should get to enjoy themselves no matter if you call it logistikkproblemer or tidsklemme or what. He do exactly as he wants with, because it is not I to lay me down, " she says.Ane Dahl Torp is being provoked by the "likeable" female roles " Plus