widow Nina Mikkonen wait already looking forward to soon start a tv series descriptions. He can't tell the series from the content very much, since the program will be presented in detail until the end of may.
– It is very nice and pleasant process. It will not tell you my life. You can see it, he winked.
currently, Nina is working on the sales promotion in a couple of the clothing business. He works for a friend in the garment business for their own company through and organize a variety of pop-up days around Finland.Nina Mikkonen immortalized by Myrskylä home in 2014, when Timo T. A. Mikkonen was still alive. Jenni GŠstgivar, Jenni Gästgivar
– It has been extremely interesting and fun. When I'm not in the world, so I'm moving selling.
– Has been wonderful for me to get out. I notice that apparently I still have it skills there to speak to the people, Nina rejoiced on Wednesday Mionetto Prosecco Afterwork event in Helsinki.Heavy times
Nina has survived already on the winning side, they experience sorrows. The same period hit many of the painful loss, when Nina is forced to bury her husband but also her mother and her aunt.
the Heavy losses and Timo T. A.'s illness got the caregiver has worked for nina's predisposition to depression. Now nina's condition is already better.
– I'm fine. After all, it's pretty clear that when three people buried in the inside, so yes, of course it feel. It caregiver capacity for six years, so even though it was dear, so it was a heavy tick, he describes.
Nina admits that life changes left their mark, but now he is looking to the future.
it's like without a trace go. Now when you go to the spring and the sun shines, so there is a feeling, that life to win. There is no need to look back, because I've got extremely great things.
– I'm healthy, I have two wonderful boys and I got to experience big love. Not many people get to experience in their lives ever. Is it me in the sense of missing anything, except of course, that's the dear man's side... but I believe that he is watching me up there on a cloud and keep my fingers crossed that all will go just fine.Nina Mikkonen celebrated spring restaurant Nudessa, where the taste was mionetto's proseccoja. INKA SOVERI"Saved goods”
Nina Mikkonen has lived in her home in Eastern helsinki in a couple years. They get to move into an apartment some weeks before the Timo T. A. Mikkonen death in 2017.
Nina has not yet been able to go through all her late husband's things.
I'm not simply tired, I've been so tired, she sighs.
– There are so many things that will be happy to save. Even if the boys or grandchildren you do not yet see their value, but when age comes, then it suddenly started to miss and think about the roots. Then, different goods start to mean differently. In these moments, for I want to save things and then say that hey, I didn't throw these out, here they are waiting for.
Nina had been wondering where the stuff is a reason to give up and what you can save.
– Stuff and the archive is a lot. I've been thinking that what if I don't clean them at all, because the boys can then grow up having to go look for yourself, that's what they want. Maybe it's not so my mission also, Nina is thinking.
Mikkosten boys Matias the last class of primary school and is currently considering what profession to choose.
I Told him, that now no need to yet to make the final choice, but people can do many careers during his life. It's time for haunted think that some young people need to make that big decision.
took a year after basic education and now seeks to high school.
– Michael using hard guitar lessons and Matias singing lessons. It is wonderful to live in Helsinki, when all the services are so within reach. Public transport works and is able to move freely. Boys are totally into stuffed to the rafters!