It has been intense, but I have learned a lot. We started innspillinga at the end of may, and rounded off at the beginning of December. It has been a special experience, " says Amund Harboe (21) to Dagbladet.the Uk needs a series of "Lykkeland" Comment
This fall, you have probably seen him in storsatsingen "Lykkeland". The Tv series is The most expensive dramasatsing ever, where Harboe is one of several that tries to paint a picture of the Norwegian oljeeventyrets infancy.
In the role of Christian Nyman, 21-year-old stood side by side with more established actors like Pia Tjelta (41), uk Bart Edwards (29) and Per Kjerstad (41). Harboe makes even his skuespillerdebut as one of the series ' three main characters.ROLE: Amund Harboe has the role of Christian Nyman in the NRK tv-series "Lykkeland". Sunday sent the season's last episode. Photo: NRK Show more
- All the bottoms in the chance, really. I was aware of that series held audition in Stavanger, but I was not even prepared to go. At the time I worked at Platekompaniet, and one day came Pål Jackman (one of the directors, journ.anm.) visit.
- I knew him primarily as a musician, so we began to talk about music, before we finally went to our. Some time afterwards I was contacted and asked if I would get on the audition, I thanked yes to.
And the rest is - as they say - history. 21-year-old hijacked the role and went thus in the footsteps of skuespillersøstera, Eili Harboe (24) - who most recently impressed in the lead of Joachim trier's acclaimed film "Thelma".TRAILER: Joachim trier's new film "Thelma" has premiered at Norwegian cinemas 15. september. Video: Backlight / SF Studios Show more - Very close
Harboe does not hide that storesøstera has been very helpful with advice and tips along the way.
- We are very close and have always had a good friendship. Growing up was we well as most siblings do, but we have always been very close. In skuespillersammenheng I have probably supported me more on Eili than she has had to do with me, " he says and smiles.the Disappointment was immense
But she has been there from day one. In the process of "Lykkeland" she has always been the first one I have gone to for support and advice - it applies to everything from the practical to more emotional.
What she seems about your performances in "Lykkeland"?
- She has seen the series, and I get the impression that she thinks it's okay, " says Harboe, humbly, before he shoots:
- She has given great feedback. The same goes for mom and dad. I have always had them in the back, and they give me a lot of support, " says 21-year-old, who also has a younger sister at the age of 18.
View this post on InstagramReveals relationship status
Hooray for @amundush ✨happy birthday!!
having been prominent on tv screens across the country this fall, it is hardly any exaggeration to say that several people have gotten their eyes up for the Stavanger-boy.
I haven't noticed anything in particular. I do not feel that my participation in the "Lykkeland" affekterer my daily life. I get very little stopped on the street for example - and luckily for it, " he says, and laughs.Stylish, magnificent and righteous about the Norwegian oil adventure
21-year-old, who did not want to comment on her relationship status, went music in high school, and had plans to just follow the dream as "Lykkeland" knocked on the door. Today he studies musical theatre at the Bårdar Academy and lives in Oslo.
I hope really to be able to drive with both, to find a kind of combination. I want to continue with music but also with acting. It is currently difficult to say where the road goes on, but until further notice I get to play with the cards I have, and then we'll see where it takes me.
the Case continues under:ENSEMBLE: Dramaserien "Lykkeland" won two awards at the seriefestivalen in Cannes in april. From left: Anne Regine Ellingsæter (Anna), Per Kjerstad (Fredrik Nyman), the Templates Wadel (Toril), Pia Tjelta (Ingrid Nyman), Amund Harboe (Christian) and Bart Edwards (Jonathan). Photo: NRK Show more
Whether or not the "Lykkeland" get a oppfølgersesong, do not know the Harboe. However, if the viewers enjoy more of the Norwegian oil boom, is not the 21-year-old bad to ask.
- Yes, I would, without a doubt, thanks to yes to a new season. The other actors, and especially Pia was absolutely amazing to work with. She took motherhood seriously. Both she and Per took good care of me which was probably a little unsure and not in the least inexperienced. It was very comfortable.Massive response after the television debut of: - Receiving nude photos of older women