Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Energiekrisen Sparen roquetas agenda primera

Kenneth (38) and his five cats die from CO intoxication: friend, who was body was discovered, is in shock

Roeselare In his rented flat along the Verbrandhofstraat in Roeselare on Saturday night, the lifeless body found by Kenneth Q. (38). In the house were also five

- 12 reads.

Kenneth (38) and his five cats die from CO intoxication: friend, who was body was discovered, is in shock
Roeselare In his rented flat along the Verbrandhofstraat in Roeselare on Saturday night, the lifeless body found by Kenneth Q. (38). In the house were also five dead cats. According to the public prosecutor died, both the man and his pets on the impact of CO-intoxication, probably caused by an old gas heater.

Gino De Cuyper (53), the nearest neighbor of Kenneth V., Saturday night no eye closed. “Around eight o'clock came a man here ring the bell, a friend of Kenneth,” says Gino. “He had his buddy not reach and was, therefore, to come here. Kenneth, however, did not open. When his comrade at the front door and called to the smartphone of Kenneth, he heard inside the unit ringing. He realized that something was not fluff. Then he is to the rear of the house gone. To the kitchen he pushed a roller shutter up and saw he was inside a dead cat. Then he punched a window in order to get inside.”

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.