There have been nothing but happy days spotting on both Caroline Godrim and Mathias Severinsens social media, after the two recently became parents to a son, Oliver.
See also: Reality couple have been the parents: - A hectic start
Now tells the 'Ex on the Beach'-couple, however for Extra Magazine, that they are gone from each other.
- It is true that we are gone from each other. We are simply too different, says Caroline Godrim.
The same confirms Mathias Severinsen.
- We went from each other, because we are too different. For different opvækster which gave us different values in life. It did, but there was a lot of friction, and the snowball just got bigger and bigger.
Caroline put a little more words on why it did not work out between the two.
- I need a man, and he's not right now. We are just completely different places in life, I have no use for one, who is sitting in the room and play computer all the time.
The two also agree that the priority now is that their son Oliver must have it good.
- We shall remain good friends for Oliver. We have been generally very much in agreement about the process to go each to his, just with the focal point to remain friends and give Oliver the best options to have a safe environment, says Mathias.
And Oliver's well-there is considerable consensus.
- also, I believe that it will benefit us and Oliver, that we are not together any more, tell realitybaben.
For Caroline has relationship ups and downs had a physical effect on her.
- I think it was one of the reasons why I lost myself so much. I was simply not happy. Now I'm happy, and I can feel that I've got a ro in the stomach. I have it really fine, I have it very well indeed. It is a long time ago, I have been happy.
Caroline Godrim confirmed in the first place, that the pair were gone from each other, with this picture on Instagram. Private
Danish well-known - 11. jun. 2020 - pm. 21:27 Danish tv-celebrity show crazy body a few months after the birth
The last bump is their common domicile, which they cannot leave before september.
- We still live together, and we must continue to september, where we both move to the city's environs, telling Caroline.
Mathias tells that even though it's a little weird having to stay together, he is happy for the quality time he gets with Oliver.
- We move from each other the first of september, and it will be strange. We have been together a long time, so there will then be a period of adaptation, you need to get used to, because we are now continuing separately, he says, and continues:
- But I'm enjoying the time up, because there I can see my son every day, and he is my highest and only priority. It is without doubt the most difficult thing to move from each other - not being able to see the lovely lad every day.
the Couple met during the filming of 'Ex on the Beach' and had their son in november last year.
Danish well-known - 17. nov. 2019 - at. 19:50 Danish tv couple have become parents to five weeks ahead of time