on Wednesday teasede 'MasterChef' on social media for changing dommerkonstellationen.
the Extra Leaf can now reveal that the familiar judges Thomas Nun, Jakob Mielcke and Jesper Koch in the upcoming season will get support from the Dak Wichangoen, head chef at the Michelin-starred restaurant Kiin Kiin, who joins as a new judge in the program.
- I think it will be good for them to get a woman with in the studio, and I think I am going to give something different to the program. It has always been very mandepræget, says the 33-year-old Dak Wichangoen to Ekstra Bladet.
See also: Jysk tv chef bankruptcy
she says She was auditioned as a judge on 'MasterChef' already six years ago without getting the job.
- at the Time I was too sweet. Now I've got fangs, laughs she.
Dak participated in 2017 in the 'dancing with the stars', where it was a fourth place together with the Thomas Evers Poulsen. Photo: Mogens Flindt
instead, went the task to Jesper Koch, as she knows perfectly well. It is Jesper Koch and his twin brother Michael, who has shaped her as a cook.
- Jesper Koch has trained me, I stood with the Brothers Koch in Aarhus, where Jesper and Michael were my teachers in four years. I feel that I got my education from some of the best, and I will always say 'yes thanks' to the man, when he is talking. It is so deep in me, says Dak Wichangoen.
- What can you contribute to the program?
- another way to see the food on. I work in a kitchen with a little more kick in than the other three, and I taste in a different way. I'm thinking probably also more feminine madmæssigt and udtryktsmæssigt. I can give that the other can't, says Dak Wichangoen.
See also: Displays the brutally honest image: - Mega cross-border
- Nun has it out, if something looks like a dish from a woman's magazine?
- There is nothing wrong with the dishes from the women's magazines, if it tastes great.
The three usual judges, Thomas Nun, Jesper Koch and Jakob Mielcke, will still be to find in the program. Photo: TV3
Dak Wichangoen looking forward to seeing the participants grow and develop in the program - and to learn from themselves. But there is also a particular challenge, she is looking forward to see much more of.
- I have always loved the 'chef's successor', because I think it is super cool to go in once and see if they can keep up with. There is always a good energy in the competition, and I'm quick on my small, short legs. It is fun to see the participants sail a little. It is, after all, an entertainment program, you know?
- do you also See this as an opportunity to draw attention to your own chain of restaurants, Kiin Kiin?
- This is it. I am me the most to focus on it, you put in the food, but also to show that we in the restaurant business, not just chefs. Both Kiin Kiin and other places it is a passion. I will show that food is not just food, but when it is said, PR is never bad. Especially in the here coronatider, says Dak Wichangoen.
Danish well-known - 10. may. 2020 - pm. 09:11 Tv chef: - There awaits a bloodbath
- How have you coped with you during coronanedlukningen?
- Fortunately, we have very good regulars, who love us and support us, so thank goodness for that we have so many loyal guests.
So In doing you?
How it goes Dak Wichangoen as 'MasterChef'judge can be seen when the new season of the hit TV3. It happens in 2021. Filming begins next week.