At the two meetings in Jutland, got the DF-president Kristian Thulesen Dahl off a rebellion ablaze in the Danish people's party support base. But the embers smoulder still, and can flare up again, if not DF-top listening.
this is the message from Danish people's party, lokalformand in Aahus, Knud N. Mathiesen, after a proposal to extend the DF's executive committee with a vedtægtsændring is withdrawn.
- If they are not listening to the input, so by Kristian Thulesen Dahl and the rest of the main board, so we are going to take a vedtægtsændring up again, says Knud H. Mathiesen.
part of the hinterland of the Danish people's Party do not believe that the highest ranks of the party have their finger on the pulse. It also applies to the president.
- We made the proposal to put the focus on things local, opposite Kristian Thulesen Dahl, so he knows what is going on, says Knud N. Mathiesen, sitting in the city council in Aarhus, where he also is vice-chair of the Children and young people committee.
See also: Two byrødder leaving DF
- We have some many good points out locally, and there are too many in the main board, as we think, know too little about what is going out locally, tells lokalformanden for the Danish people's Party in Aarhus, Knud N. Mathiesen. Photo: Danish parliament, Aarhus
A looming conflict on the Danish people's party annual meeting in september, where the party's 25-year anniversary could be celebrated with, a bitter showdown for influence, therefore, is laid in the tomb.
the Danish policy - 1. apr. 2020 - pm. 07:10 the Tulle on the knees: Rebellion ablaze
the demand for more from the hinterland of the main board is swapped out with a so-called tillidsmandsforum.
Here 10 representatives from the DF-hinterland meet with the highest ranks of the party at least four times a year before a hovebestyrelsesmøde. But the hinterland do not get the right to vote.
- There has been a compromise, and we believe, is the closest we come to a vedtægtsændring, says the local DF-president in Aarhus.
- If we are going to discuss amendments to the statutes at an annual meeting, which only lasts a day, we think it would be tiresome, explains Knud N. Mathiesen.
See also: Revolt against the DF-top growing
Actually, there was a consensus among the 10 lokalformænd in Our Constituency to stick to the requirement of an enlargement of the confederation of Danish people's Party. But at a meeting on Monday received chairman Kristian Thulesen Dahl persuaded DF's, as the meeting progressed, learns ekstrabladet.
in Order to get a proposal for the amendment of the articles of association, up at an annual meeting of the Danish people's Party, so it requires that at least half of the lokalformændene says yes.
the Danish people's Party in east Jutland therefore sent a letter around to all of the button 100 lokalformænd. About 40 percent had already said yes, learns ekstrabladet, when the plan was dropped at the meeting with Kristian Thulesen Dahl.
DF-the president held a similar meeting with the party's representatives in southern denmark on Wednesday, and here was the consequence of the same. The rebellion make themselves satisfied with a tillidsmandsforum. For now. The scheme needs to be evaluated at the end of 2021.
- We need to have an evaluation following the municipal and regionsvalg, and if this has not worked satisfactorily, then we come just to start over again with the changing of the rules, explains Knud N. Mathiesen.
- We have some many good points out locally, and there are too many in the main board, as we think, know too little about what is going out locally, tells lokalformanden in Aarhus.
the Danish policy - 3. may. 2020 - pm. 11:53 Engell: DF-criticism is unheard of attention-grabbing
the Danish people's party chairman, Kristian Thulesen Dahl, believes that the hinterland has withdrawn their proposal back because he has 'understood the message'.
- We must have a much greater cooperation about how we develop the Danish people's Party, says Kristian Thulesen Dahl.
- I think it can be very conducive for us to really come forward again. So the pressure can end up in something healthy, tells DF the president.
so Far, has internal criticism of the Danish people's Party has been unheard of, and there has been crackdown on critics.
Since the party's dramatic decline in the elections in 2019 have both the hinterland and former member of the European Parliament Anders Vistisen openly criticized the party.
instead of exclusions is it ended with, that the critics have been more involved.
- It is clear that when such a valglussing provides a lot of frustration, so must we take the frustration seriously. It is the foundation that we get turned it into something constructive, " says the president.
See also: DF-rebel avoid exclusion
on Top of valgnederlaget have several commentators pointed out that the leadership of the Danish people's Party has been in 25 years without the arrival of new forces to the top of the party. It is a problem, acknowledge Kristian Thulesen Dahl.
- It is clear that a party also need to come to fresh people. But when we get such a defeat in the elections, then we lose many of them, otherwise there may be fornyerne or the breath of fresh air.
- So we must find other avenues to get our many obvious talents. Here municipal and regionsvalget be one of the places where we can show the voters that we have new, younger and - some might even say fresh forces, says Kristian Thulesen Dahl.
For if persons of high degree, equal a lot, so dies the party too with their departure.
- Although we as partistifter are very committed to the party's well, then we should also be very concerned that the party is bigger than us and to be there when we are not there anymore.
- this is Why it is our duty to get new people up. Those who must take over after us. It is one of the big tasks we're going to work with the coming year, says the president.