Before October of last year was Kevin Spacey (59) from one of the world's most sought after actors. With the role of Frank Underwood in the Netflix success of "House of Cards" in his hand he was exposed to a whole world, at the same time he frequently appeared on the red runners, and at large events.
The 29. October marks the beginning of the end for the star. The first accusation of sexual harassment came from actor Anthony Rapp (47), and the ball rolled just ahead. So far, Spacey accused of sexual assault against the more than 30 men.So take the "House of Cards" parting with Kevin Spacey
Now in the christmas season, it became known that the 59-year-old had been charged with an assault and battery against an 18-year-old man in 2016, according to the Boston Globe. Today, the actress appear in court.
the Trial of Spacey starts Monday in Nantucket, and is the very first time the actress must appear in court as a result of the accusations that have come against him. If he is convicted, he risks five years behind bars.Claims his innocence
The offended, who is now 20 years old, has claimed that the actor took him in step in three minutes continuous after the two had been drinking together for several hours.
the Man worked at a Massachusetts restaurant where overgrepet to have taken place. The now 20-year-old man has admitted that he lied about their age opposite Spacey. He will namely have claimed that he was 23 years old when the two met in the bar.VENUE: On this restaurant to Kevin Spacey allegedly having molested an 18-year-old man in 2016. There he risks to be condemned for now. Photo: NTB scanpix Show more
There is, apparently, exist a video that shows overgrepet, which several think may be a damning evidence against the american celebrity. It should only be a second long, but shows a hand that is in contact with another person's shirt.
It was the victim's mother, the former tv anchor Heather Unruh, who first told the world about the alleged overgrepet. She held a press conference in november 2017, but it would therefore take over a year before Spacey was indicted, writes CNN.
the Offended person should have told his family about overgrepet shortly after it happened, but it went a year before he went to the police with it. The argument should have been that he didn't want the same thing that happened with him to happen to anyone else.STOOD out: Former tv anchor Heather Unruh announced the charges against Spacey during a press conference last fall. Photo: NTB scanpix Show more
Spacey believes that he is innocent, and should, according to the Time claiming their innocence in front of the judge in Nantuckets only courtroom Monday. 59-year-old searched really about to be able to avoid meeting up in court, but a judge struck down on this, even though the actor claimed that his presence would only "increase the negative attention the case has already generated".
the actor's attorney Alan Jackson has spoken little to the press about how they think the case will go, but during an earlier hearing denied the charges. Ever since the indictment became known, and he tried to go up all the seams in the case.
Jackson has, among other things, questioned why the offended waited so long to go to the police with the charges.the Career laid in ruins. "Nobody" knows where he is now Absurd video responses
It is not known when the judgment in this case possibly will fall or how long the case will run. It will however probably get massive amounts of attention from the media. The first thing Spacey did when the indictment was announced, was to lay out the many reviews that a bizarre video with the title "Let Me Ask Frank".KORTHUSET THAT FELL: The Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey was one of many that were shot in conjunction with #metoo promotion. Now, he shows up again, in what many describe as a bizarre video.Video: CNN Show more
Dressed in a nisseforkle he talks for several minutes continuous.
- Any thought at all and have held their breath while they waited to hear me admit everything. They die after hearing me declare that everything is true and that I got what I deserved. It would not have been easy if everything were so simple? he asked in the almost three minute long video.
In the strange video, which as of this writing, are seen over nine million times on YouTube, imitates the Spacey its well-known "House of Cards"character Frank Underwood. He was famously written out of the series after the allegations began to roll, and replaced by a different character.
As Underwood, he explains that he has it good, despite the media stories about his own "death". The video was the first livstegnet from Spacey in well over a year.REPLACED: In november 2017, it was known that Kevin Spacey cut from the new film "All the Money in the World" after several accusations of sexual harassment. The director chose Christopher Plummer to take over the role of J. Paul Getty. Now is the new trailer ready. Show more