a Few years ago the finns were inspired chicken recipe, which rose instantly from all lips, and finally settled into the Finnish everyday dining. How Lempäälä resident Peggy Thomas chicken recipes end up in schools and restaurants ' food list? The story dates back to the year 1997 and Peggy's first date her future husband.
it Was spring, and the 25-year-old Peggy Thomas lived in Vaasa. He was waiting for a date for the welsh football player. He didn't know the man properly yet, but had decided to charm this effort keittämällään fish soup.
the Soup was simmered tasty, and all was ready. A man arrives and Peggy was excited, until the man suddenly punched he likes all food except fish. Peggy was amazed and disappointed. Hard boiled fish soup missed them to date without touching.
the Man Peggy however held. He didn't want to give the fish soup episode ruin a budding love story. Peggy decided to call the british football fan to the active friends and ask for advice.
– I Asked Igor, what the heck I would cook for a man to charm him. Igor immediately began to list the raw materials, which should I use, men don't get off the hook, Peggy told me.
Peggy followed Igor, whose real name remain secret, tips and apply them a little. Arise chicken casserole, which others home date took on a date with feet. Welsh tigger, as Peggy herself for her husband's calling, was tamed.
falling in Love followed by migration Pirkanmaa, wedding and finally the extended family.Igor's fish stew in the oven tasty sour cream-based sauce. Jenni Gästgivar
_600 g nahatont_a cod loins
_2 red pap_rikaa
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoons salt
0.5 tsp black pepper
2 dl fish broth
350 g sour cream
1/2 pot salad with fennel (or dill)
1 tbsp fresh parsley
1. Split the peppers, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into cubes. Peel and finely chop the onions.
2. Fry the onions and peppers until soft in a pan drop oil.
3. Cubes of pickles. Add in the tomato paste, salt, sugar, pepper, pickled, chopped fennel and fish broth.
4. Finally, add the sour cream to the pan and stir. Give the sauce a precipitate for a few minutes.
5. Arrange fish fillets in a baking dish. Pour the sauce on top.
6. Lift the casserole in the oven on the middle level to 175 degrees about 30 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Recipe: Best fish recipe (the Readme.en, 2019)