By automatically collecting and mapping IVR call sequences, the ETS Discovery tool speeds up IVR Software development. Whether you're using DTMF or voice biometrics, ETS produces completely editable test scripts to assist your customer experience testing, voice quality testing, and IVR performance.
female operator on the phone
Screenshot from a computer
By automating the discovery of IVR applications to guarantee the highest levels of performance and offer the best possible user experience, Occam's ETS Discovery tool enables companies to improve the accuracy of their contact centre testing, save expenses, and encourage ongoing innovation. Occam's Discovery tool automatically analyses and identifies incorrect occurrences inside the IVR, allowing customers to build a documented and monitored IVR in minutes rather than months, by saving up to 90% of the work needed by conventional documentation and test creation.
The ETS IVR Discovery tool traverses a complete IVR system automatically, allowing users to evaluate existing systems and ensure that everything is setup and functioning as anticipated.
Teams and departments may work collaboratively to make improvements and provide changes to the IVR if they have correct information on the existing setup.
ETS generates editable test scripts for each node while creating an interactive IVR map that can be readily downloaded and shared, eliminating the need for time-consuming and tedious manual script development.
Our partner connections also allow for IVR discovery and mapping. Without making any calls into the system, ETS may map out and identify customer call flows using APIs or VXML uploads from contact centre providers. All of the information needed to conduct tests is instantly imported into ETS from the Contact Center system, and tests may be started right away.
- IVR Application Mapping is Automated
- Create an accurate and up-to-date picture of your IVR settings automatically, and completely benchmark existing systems.
- Discoveries with a Guide
- Guided discovery records both incoming and outgoing audio and compiles the results into a simple test script that may be edited. Perfect for recording minor modifications to the IVR.
- IVR Testing Scripts are generated automatically.
- Deliver continuous change and upgrades to your CX efforts at a rapid speed using test scripts that are dynamically produced and readily modifiable for all nodes in the IVR.
- Improve Customer Experience Operations and Lower Costs by Reducing the Need for Manual Testing
- The best possible customer experience is provided through improved accuracy in contact centre testing