1) What number of Teemu Pukki use Huuhkajissa?
2) Juha Mieto is a christmas person. What is her second name?
3) Who the Finnish legend recorded in 2009, the song Again christmas is?
4) What follow Iivo Niskanen represents?
5) What are the only summer olympics that has been held in December on the side?
6) Lions striker Oskar Osala is born on boxing day. How much does he need?
7) What is the country of figure skating olympic champion Katarina Witt represented?
8) Mixu Paatelainen created the infamous christmas tree tactics. What year where he managed the Finland national football team?
9) Who is known as Rudolph is born 13. April 1988 in Helsinki?
10) Young WORLD hockey starts on boxing day. What country is the reigning champion?
the Answers found in the image belowWhat number of Teemu Pukki use Huuhkajissa? JARNO KUUSINEN/AOP
3) Matti Nykänen
4) Puijo ski track
5) Melbourne 1956
6) 31 years
7) East Germany
9) Petteri Koponen