take a step and take another. He proceeds to purposefully Go to a health home through the narrow corridors.
aided by the he is a robot, specifically the lower limbs wearable external robotized exoskeleton Indego.
the Journey is hard. Between the 22-year-old young men have to stop.
are you ready to continue, the second Tenhusta in support of the fysioterapeuteista asks after a while.
– Yes, Tenhunen answer and go forward.
the Young grass järvelä-other paralyzed A young SM-league match in November 2017. HPK-kit Tenhunen, last spring the Finnish champion, get the puck in your own goal, when he crashed and hit his head on the side.Installation
When Tenhunen woke up in the hospital, only the head work. Seven neck vertebra was fractured, which caused the partial neliraajahal but nucleus of the. That was the beginning of a long road.
– It has brought the motivation, when you realize that I'll be at home all the time better, Tenhunen said the evening paper for now, a little over a year after the accident.
His hands were working with my own I said already "just fine".
– I Can do dishes and wash laundry, wheelchair and living alone Tenhunen explains.
That's why I didn't want to invest in this rehab so much, because I feel that it has become progress. If I didn't have motivation for rehabilitation, I wouldn't even be here, and I wouldn't do this as much as I do now."Feel good"
Once a month Tenhunen trip to grass lake Laitilaan since Laitila health home is within walking robot, the Lokomat, and Indego. The first mentioned is robotized rehabilitation device, as if walking on a carpet, in which rehabilitation is started.
in Switzerland in 1999, developed a device to pay 300 000 euros and Finland ninth.
the Three-day training session during training, time approximately 2 000 steps in front.
it Feels good to take a walk and get movement in the legs, Tenhunen smiles.
little by Little began to recover here and there esteem, and now also the small business and medium body, small management. But slow it is. Now let's see how far this get.Teemu Tenhunen practicing walking Indego robot. The picture on the right Laitila health home rehabilitation chief Paulina Iiskala. RONI journal of small things
steps to draw more power.
– It when let's try a physiotherapist with something, and it doesn't work. And a couple weeks later, we work out with and suddenly noticed, that now this manages to damn this great!
– Such a small thing it comes when you see progress.
Standing and walking of the robot with the help of is also significant.
– of course it feels good to be erect and walk and stand. Man is created upright.Thanks
Even when fate took his hockey playing Tenhuselta, his relationship with the sport is still warm.
– It is still one of my favorite things in this world. Yes I still like it, she said, and told the monitor his old teammates games.
– Part of the play eev and part of that pond. It is nice to follow how they're doing.
And Tenhunen have missed the only successor I can. Last August, she to was held in Hämeenlinna charity match, where top players and nearly 3 000 spectators.
It's not exactly easy to forget. Need to thank all, who were organized and who participated. It was great to see how a lot of people came to the scene, and how a lot of people have been ready to help me.Dream
Tenhusesta oozes the athlete's mind. Goals is a dream.
Maybe it's the big dream here is that one day I'd be able to walk independently, he said.
Rehabilitation is challenging and bad days, like anyone.
– you have to just get a grip and go and do. So it is a sport at work.Tenhunen won A junior Finnish championship eev season 2016-17. RONI JOURNAL