Speaking Tech Trends to Watch 2019 -the occasion was the consumer electronics organization CTA's market research department deputy director Steve Koenig , of innovation and trend department senior researcher at Ben Arnold , as well as market research Lesley Rohrbaugh .
the Event also reviewed the American electronics sales and predicted future guidelines.
the CTA, according to forecasts, electronic equipment sales growth hit a record in the year 2019. In the united states alone CTA predicts the smartphone sales to rise to two percent, but still among the biggest gainers are the tv (8%), älykotien equipment (17%), watches (19%) and streaming services (25%). As a whole the CTA forecast the technology industry's turnover for the year 2019 a whopping 398 billion us dollars.CES exhibition opened its doors to reporters yesterday. Janiko kemppi technology for a new era
Chance began to Koenig, which tells that we are approaching a new era. Increasingly important factor in the rise of data and privacy.
– the Data and its use will in a few years to determine the future. Privacy has become a hot global topic of discussion. It is realized in different parts of the world, however in a different way. For example, in Europe the data protection reform is a big step forward, but again China can be noted that no privacy at all, Koenig said.5G, and artificial intelligence
Arnold told in more detail in 2019 trends, which fairs will be presented. 5G is going to be this year, one of the most talked about topics.
– Great connection speed with the help of the devices can be brought together more effectively. For example, routers are more important this year in the role.
in Addition, the home will be even smarter. After the ceremony, reporters will get a peek to the most interesting companies in more detail Unveiled event. Smart homes were heavily featured, inter alia, älyovikellojen form. The doorbell can keep track of who is at the door, discuss this with and also to open the door. In addition, household appliances can already connect to each other and they can use the phone through.
Rohrbaugh raised again in machine learning, where the related solutions are also fair prominently. Especially the voice assistant you start to be really used.
– Digital assistants are starting to be already everywhere. Sound use is coming soon the most used way to control devices, Rohrbaugh predict.
Rohrbaugh page also VR - and AR-the number of devices increases. According to him, especially the AR-devices are developed in a short time very much.
– AR and VR will in the future be an increasingly important part of for example, sports, but also teaching.Steve Koenig opened the CES trade show in Las Vegas. Janiko kemppi television are a traditional part of the CES trade show.
CES fair, can not but mention the tv's. Manufacturers will present their latest television its the beginning of the year and competition is fierce.
Samsung has announced the release of its fairs with the new 8K tv.
tv on the whole has risen constantly. In the united states new get the tv size is already 48 inches. 8K will allow for greater tv and better viewing experience. 8K tvs supply is estimated at almost ten times in just three years, Arnold says.Vehicles and safety
Vehicles are also prominent in this year's CES trade show in display. Self-driving vehicles is becoming one of the year's most talked about topics.
– self-drive by the car safety has been for the last year to the present. There already are many solutions, which car to help the driver, but purely for self-drive by the car the time has not yet fully arrived. We are going to however, more and more in that direction, that the cars will drive themselves, Arnold said.
Security paragraph is talking only about cars. Raised also a variety of services, which allows people to receive information, for example, natural disasters or terrorist attacks. Such solutions will be the talk of this year.
CES 2019 -fairs are running 8.-11.1. Last year the fair was attended by almost 200 000 visitors from all over the world. Fairs large and small technology companies will present their latest products and concepts. Newspaper reports from the fair on the spot in Las Vegas.