- Yes, thank you.
- So people can also be held accountable for their animals.
- Complete just as with the dogs.
How to write Frank j in one of the 117 comments that are written on the Post Facebook profile about the new katteregler the government and the Danish minister Mogens Jensen (S) will introduce.
the Rules, which means that cat owners must be marked and registered their cat to be able to get it again, if it is lodged in the internat:
- If you are happy for her cat, one must get the mark. If it ends up in an internat, so one can easily and quickly get it again.
- It is good for both katteejerne and residential courses, which do not need to use many resources to find the owner.
- If the cat however is not labeled, we lose the right to his cat. Residential courses at the same time must not use many days to find an owner.
- I think It is a necessary way to go, writes the minister on his own Facebook profile, where Else E, however, has got 7 likes for this critical comment:
- Mogens Jensen: your proposal is simply too limp - of course kattemærkning be mandatory, write, Else, and back on the Post page,there is also a proposal to the minister:
- We need the law accepts that it is ok to pat them with a shovel when they keep fucking in your garden, writes Thomas B, who has scored seven likes and six angry smileys.