Almost two years have gone to investigate Russia's interference in presidential election for the benefit of Trump.
The specially appointed investigator Robert S. Mueller III delivered on Friday the long-awaited study to the ministry of justice on whether the Trumps staff coordinated with the russians on a plot, and, moreover, the president has tried to prevent the investigation.
the Report's conclusions is right now only known by attorney general William Barr and a few of his employees. Not even Trump know what is in the report, says a spokesperson for the president according to The New York Times.
The only thing new is that it does not contain any further criminal appeals.
So waiting throughout the UNITED states, to attorney general Barr to deliver a report to the Congressional politicians. Barr has notified that it can happen already this weekend. How much that will be shared, we do not know, but only that he will share the 'principal conclusions'.
Several democratic congressmen in a letter to Barr, the pressure to publish as much information as possible.
Philip Christian Ulrich, who is udenrigsredaktør on Kongressen.com believe that the report will generate fierce political debate.
- the Minister for justice should use the weekend to look at the here a comprehensive report, and then provided a summary, and here begins the so hundeslagsmålet in the political system, about what consequences it must have for Trump, he says.
the Democrats have so far refrained from starting an impeachment against Trump. But even if a sitting president cannot be prosecuted, the report may nevertheless have consequences.
- the Impact of the report may be that we get something to know, which is so morally harmful, that it will cause problems for Trumps campaigning, says Philip Christian Ulrich.
in addition to the moral case, the report may give rise to the democratic politicians start further studies.
Philip Christian Ulrich hopes that the report will give answers on whether Donald Trump Junior or Jared Kushner who is Donald Trumps son-in-law, has been involved in the Russian intervention.
in Addition, the report can perhaps rebut or provide further substance to the theories that Donald Trump had business contacts in Russia who could blackmail Trump.
- There are many who go around with sølvpapirshatten, so maybe we finally have a clarification of the theories, says Philip Christian Ulrich.
The Washington Post writes that it is difficult to speculate whether a report without the additional charges can damage the president. But the newspaper quotes an anonymous official as saying that the report is 'comprehensive'.
Trumps supporters, according to the newspaper received the news with a hope that he can obtain justice.
- All the president's two-year period have stood in the shadow of the false story on Russian cooperation, says David Bossie, who is one of the Trumps support for The Washington Post.
A person close to the president of CNN said the following:
- No charges means that we did it, " said the anonymous caller to CNN.
According to CNN's Jim Acosta, the report can still create great political damage. For no matter what comes up in the next days, it will drag track in the next 20 months before the presidential election in 2020.
President Trump has, since the investigation began, tweetet 71 times, that there was no 'collaboration'. Recent opinion polls shows that half of americans agree with the president that ruslandsundersøgelsen is a witch hunt. The other half of the population disagree.
According to Trump Twitter Archive, he has referred to witch-hunt 183 times on Twitter and many more times in speeches.
But not since Monday has Donald Trump referred to the report.
'50% of americans agree that Robert müller's investigation is a witch hunt. Very few think that it is good enough. We find this out?', wrote president Donald Trump recently on Twitter.