The 59-year-old man has been charged for having ravaged several burials at Adolf Fredrik cemetery in the centre of Stockholm. According to the indictment, the man has, among other things, desecrating Ebba Åkerlunds the gravesite. The 11-year-old girl was one of the victims at the terror attack on Drottninggatan shopping street in 2017.
in the Midst of has previously told us that Her dad at the end of the 2018 and arrested the suspect vandalen in the act.
later. But on Friday, got the Stockholm district court set the trial.
" We don't know where he is. Now we will try to search him again, " says Yvonne Tensén, programme officer at the Stockholm city court to the Right in the.
the Trial was canceled because the man must have been served on suspicion of crimes to the hearing shall be held.
the 59-year-old has been charged with two counts of crimes against griftefriden. He is also charged with assault then he with a knife threatened a person in the cemetery.