- Concerning the waste, so is I just moved to Denmark from the northeast of France, where we have been sorting waste for several years.
- But in a different way than the Danish proposal.
See also: Dan, plug your garbage cans tilted up
so begins Kaj W. a letter to the nation! on the way we danes are to sort the waste in the future - and the way he has sorted the waste on the past ten years in the city of Oeting, which is located in France ca. ten km to the south of Saarbrücken in Germany.
Kaj think it is a step back, to Danish households from next summer to have up to four different buckets standing in their front yards. He will like to avoid:
- Here come the different types of waste in plastic bags with different colors.
- Green, yellow, blue, light blue m.m.
And all poured into the same dustbin.
- Renovationsbilen emptied in a plant where the plastic bags are automatically sorted by color.
- Why only one trash can per. household, write the Berth, and on the nation! writes Steen V. they also have some automatic sorting systems in Norway:
- now Take the lessons of Norway where to put it all in a bucket and advanced sorter will sort it.
- They recycle much more plastic than we do in Denmark, writes Steen V., and of the nearly 20,000 readers who have participated in the vote below, there is also a solid majority of one bucket per. household, but what do you mean?