- 6 on the day??? the
And so people say, that it is not right...
- The evidence as absolute, it is justified.
How to write Jesper M in the pt most popular (61 likes) of the 248 comments that are written on the DR News Facebook-profile of the control work being done on the Danish-German border.
According to DR, there have been current figures from the national Police, more than 10,000 persons thus been checked since the 4. January 2016. And that most of those who have been rejected since January of 2018, coming from Syria (378 persons), Afghanistan (269 persons), Iraq (265 persons), Eritrea (173 persons) and Somalia (163 persons). And Jesper is not the only one, who think that figures show that up to 300 million border control has cost since January 2016, is well:
- If it managed to reject just the ONE that has the bombs in the luggage, then it is, in my opinion all worth the money, writes Jacob H f.ex., while Leif M considers that the control is good business:
- Try to figure a little of what each 'refugee' would cost the Danish society, if they got in and got asylum, family reunification and the whole baduljen!
- We should probably count in billions - all included..
- So no, it's fine with a limit and a control!
- in Addition,how can you be in Germany and feel persecuted?? It all stinks of asylum-shopping and eternal benefits, writes Leif, while David believes that grænsebevogtning is idiotic:
- the Money out of the window. Unmitigated idiotic tend towards symbolic policy which makes that the police do not have the resources to take care of the crime committed in Denmark.
- Addition: made 7600 rejections. It does not 7600 different people has been rejected, as the same barren may have been rejected several times. the
- The comic is that the most common offenses are the 'forgot id/pasloven' and overloading, writes David.