BRØNDBY (Ekstra Bladet): What a fight. Simon Hedlund got the South side completely up to call, as the 26-year-old klejne swede knocked Brøndby in front shortly before the break. He pulled up in the yellow sleeve, and kissed the tattoo, and then got the ring finger on the left lab otherwise also a small snav.
Welcome to Brøndby, heath Hedlund!
To jubelen so forstummede measly three minutes later, when Troels Kløve equalized for the striped, is a completely different story. Simon Hedlund is a partially happy man even after a 2-2 draw in a thrilling drama against the OB.
although he obviously would have been somewhat happier, if the home was over a full win in the showdown, who shot the playoff in time. A raw duel for bronze between the two teams.
Håndkys and cheers. Simon Hedlund fired up during the Brøndbys fans with pletskuddet to 1-0. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan
- We would win the match and pick up three points, it is clear, however, as the battle forms, so I think it is quite a bra with a point. The OB was really good in certain periods, it is we also, in certain periods, but on the whole it was a battle, where you have to put up with sharing the points.
Kamil Wilczek accomplished along the way at pretty close range to complete as comfortable a cold, to Marco Lund could save the burning chestnuts out of the fire at the finish line. In addition, presentations by just wild Simon Hedlund, who put herself through in the left side, and laid a precise pass to the Polish slugger.
Ponder you to show him training, how to kick someone in?
Haha, I don't think I need it. Some times the score – other times not. How it is in football. In the fight prior, he scored two very fine goals, and there is nothing to complain about. He is our top scorer, and sometimes the other does not.
Your own efforts?
- I will not talk so much about myself. When we don't win, it's fucking great.
How was it to score just against the South side?
- Well, it is clear, to be allowed to score on home ground, but when we don't get three points, so it plays no role.
That is quite yellow and blue down there. Is it just as good as the score for Sweden?
Ha, but it feels good to score for Brondby. It makes it!
Joel Kabongo played fully garbage for Brøndby. He irked with the way not to gafle full gain and the chop of the distance to the OB in bronzeduellen.
- When you look at the fight, there are a lot of chances. We regret for us, because the three points would have been so important, but when we look at the fight, both hold a part chances. I think we have the greatest, so we could well have taken the three points – we could enough good. But I believe that if you make a summary, have the teams roughly equal number of deals.
you Could notice, it was a battle for the bronze?
- Clearly. In a mesterskabsspillet is bang on on all points, so you could feel it today. They are pushing us in the beginning of the second half, but the last 20 minutes it is again us who hit the fight. A point can always be use, but three points had moved us a lot. It is too bad, but we need to work on, says Joel Kabongo.
do you Feel frigjorthed over to reach the top 6 or the pressure to have to download the bronze?
Our objective has all the time been that we should be top 3, not, so we have all the time been calculated, we need to be up there, and we can well li’, there is little pressure on us. We really need to show that third, we must fand'me conquer!