Camilla Plum tones back in the tv and books and now also with the Danish veterinary and food administration, which directed criticism against the hygiene on her farm.
At the end of last year came the authority may, on an unannounced visit on Fuglebjerggaard in zealand Helsinge, after they had received a complaint from one of Camilla Plums clients.
the Board found neither the dirt and grime, as complained of, but instead a problem with hand hygiene.
According to the report indskærpes it, that one of Camilla Plums sinks had hot and cold running water.
Why was she imposed a lesser fine as well as the follow-up visits at their own expense.
When you operate a food production Camilla Plums, where we make everything from organic spices to jam over lamb and mutton, there must be functioning sinks.
The notes Martin Birch Hansen, head of section at Danish veterinary and food administration.
- There can ultimately be a risk that a pathogenic virus ends up in the food, because we touch many things in the course of a day - it can be a doorknob or your own face.
- Then just sinks is generally something we do a lot of, when we are out, he says.
Michael René, who is an associate professor and expert in food hygiene, and stresses that good hand hygiene is a cornerstone in food security.
- Requirement of good hand hygiene is particularly important when one has a greater food production.
- You have several goods through, which is distributed to many more people than you would have in an ordinary household, and it increases the risk for diseases, he says.
The said basin is in an old store, which was converted to a warehouse with packaged goods in march 2018, because the store according to Camilla Plum, was not profitable.
So she drives only a shop in Copenhagen today, while agriculture, nursery, and food production continues on the farm.
Shortly after the store's conversion sent Camilla Plum, a newsletter for the customers and media, where she asked for financial help, because she had an outstanding amount of TAX.
Camilla Plum thinks that indskærpelsen on the basin is nonsense, precisely because it stands in a warehouse, but has not complained about the report.
- I have not had the time for it. I'm trying to work with my farm, my animals, my plants and store and everything else.
- It is a storm in a glass of water.
- in addition, there are checks every third day in all sorts of topics, and it may not be possible to operate a business without doing anything wrong.
- But of course we try to do our best, says Camilla Plum.