the Singer from 90's band 'the Cut'n'Move' Zindy Laursen have in the last two years really found happiness with his new girlfriend, who also works in the music industry.
And the singer seems to go so well with the boyfriend, that she hopes they can expand with a third. Pregnancy is something that has always been a dream of Zindy Laursen.
she tells Extra Magazine 'We love the 90's'.
- It goes really well with us, and yes, what can I say, we are practicing very much, you know what they say: 'practice makes perfect', she says with a laugh.
The 46-year-old 'Give it up'-star by the good that it can be a challenge in the age, but she tries anyway.
- I'm not naive. I know that it can be a challenge for me, and I don't think it comes with the same, she says.
The two have not yet tried alternative methods to conceive, however, Zindy Laursen tells that it is something that you can consider.
- We have not done it yet, but I know that there are many options, if it doesn't happen, she says.
And it's not only the pregnancy of the star hope.
- Yes, I would like to get married, she says and continues.
- But I'm an old fashioned woman, if it is to become something, then he must down on his knees, " she says, and smiles again.
Zindy Laursen is just current with a new single called 'In too deep', which is all about finding the perfect man. According to her, she has already found him.