Peter Tanev has scored for his / her claim.
This summer he hosts a new program, where a number of well-known people will be competing to get from one point to another. It does not apply to come first, but to get as directly as possible. It writes the Here and Now.
For Extra Magazine tells Tanev, that it has been a bit of a challenge for him to make the application.
- I've done tv in more than 20 years, says the experienced weather-host and continue on.
- But it has been primarily tv, where I have spoken directly to the viewers or with me even. I have made most live tv, and that can be a little easier to get away with a cocky remark, or a wry smile. This is something completely different, says Peter Tanev to Ekstra Bladet.
See also: Danish vejrværts wild hobby: Has infected the daughters
the 52-year-old Tanev is in the much been yanked out of its comfortzone.
- I think that I have some security in making tv, but after the first date I thought, just fuck. I could feel that I had to upgrade my preparation, says Peter Tanev, and stresses that it is healthy with the kind of challenges.
- I should interact with the participants in a completely different way than I'm used to. I wanted to create a mood. It was a little harder than I had thought, he says.
the Program, which has received Peter Tanev to try out new sides of yourself in front of the camera, called the 'cross of Denmark'. There are eight programs in all, from eight different locations in Denmark. And it fits vejrprofeten great.
- I love jo to get around in Denmark, and in this program, you will see a different side of the country and another side of the danes. You will find that suddenly kagedronningen Mette Blomsterberg in a random dane's garden and asks if she can climb it. I can say that some will be quite surprised along the way, reveals Peter Tanev.
See also: TV2 cheated by fupmagere
He also says that the well-known participants in addition to Blomsterberg, among others, Claus Elming, Manu Sareen and Ibi Dusting, will be forced to show new sides of themselves in order to get around in the country.
- They are both dirty and wet and get snags along the way, he says.
'On the cross of Denmark' will be sent in the course of the summer on TV2 Free.